Sir Anthony Regents-Park

1998S 318i Touring £795

1998 S 318i Touring, manual box, air con (works), sunroof, 4 x electric windows, passenger and front door airbags, Style 17 cross spoke alloys, colour is Ascot green with grey leather. It's in decent nick; In the last last month it's had new front wishbones with solid E30 type balljoints and eccentric M3 rear bushes, rear dampers and trailing arm bushes, front brake backplates, front ABS sensors. It had new front discs, pads and calipers late last year, four new Goodyears 14 months ago. Z3 short shift gearlever and purple tag E46 rack. Drives really, really well. On M Technic springs, a nice clean set I picked up last month. Body tidy; it's had work on the rear sills before I bought it in 2014 and I've done the rear arches - starting to get scabby but not rotten. Tailgate is perfect, good front wings - one was new 3-4 years ago. MOT September. I've replaced all the metal brake pipes and hoses in 2016. It had a new LUK clutch 25'000 miles ago. Mileage is 182'000 with FSH, original book pack and two keys. Starts on the button and goes well. Uses no oil or coolant. It's a good car - not mint, but not a tatty neglected shitbox either. £795 - not really open to offers as a mate sold a really ropey one last month for £550. Comes on the original S***GAN numberplate - it was a BMW GB car when new. Not interested in any swaps or p/x, just cold hard readies.

IMG_2877.JPG

IMG_2878.JPG

IMG_2882-1.JPG

IMG_2886-1.JPG

Edited by Sir Anthony Regents-Park

Nice, original looking car for not a lot of cash.  Hard to see how you could ever lose money at this price either, as the leather and wheels alone would fetch that.  It'll be 100% mechanically too, if my experience buying from this man is anything to go by.

The E36 is an itch I'd like to scratch at some point, but still enjoying the E34 at the moment!

GLWTS.