Sign in to follow this  
gbshahaq

Only in 'Murica...

It's a sign of things to come.  If they put any more bloody speed ramps on the roads here we will all need this sort of rideheight to prevent insanity setting in.

the floater rims are insane .. seeing the wheels sit 'still' as the car moves along is weird .. these things must cost an absolute fortune to build .. Hot Wheels have alot to answer for !!!

but there are advantages

Donk.jpg

Edited by The Flying Banana

I've seen some mad cars in Florida before, but nothing quite like those I admit. Did you spot the E39 at around 17:15 - 17:25?!

On a more mainstream classic yank car level, the weekly meet at Old Town, near Orlando, mustn't be missed if you're out that way.

Edited by Loadmaster

Just back from Vegas - a lot of ridiculous money on cars there. Favourite was a very tarted up F650 supertruck (like the one Matt LeBlanc drove in the last series of TG) rolling along in the traffic with subwoofers that must have been immense. Utterly insane car but seemed to make total sense on a saturday night on the Strip!

I didn't think I'd like Vegas it loved it. We hired a mustang (v6 sadly) to visit the Grand Canyon but couldn't resist a trip up and down the strip in it. 

We had a chunky ford explorer with the 2.3 ecoboost for a few days to visit the GC - suprisingly pokey, although after one afternoon in vegas traffic i was glad to get shot of it.

Trim level was better than the 5... leather seats and dash, decent nav with carplay and B&O soundsystem. Usb ports all over the place, kids loved it, i could definitely have got used to it! 

Edited by SuperDave

One thing not mentioned in any of these 'Murican car reports is how many cup holders does it have.. We hired a 7 seater and within the drivers reach i had 7 cup holders. One in the door pocket, 4 on this box in the middle and 2 in front of that.