Steveo1

How long before good discounts?

As the title says how long before the good discounts start to show for the G31.

I got 23% off my current F11 but at the minute can only find discounts of around 16%, only ask out of curiosity as my current PCP doesn't end for another 2 years but I like to be prepared.

Cheers in advance 

On 5/28/2018 at 6:14 PM, sjak92 said:

Have you tried CarWow?

No only used Coast2coast as that was the site I used on my last car like I said only looking out of curiosity 

I went in with a quote from Drivethedeal, broadspeed and carwow and my local dealer matched the discount level of 20% back in September. Mine is an 520D SE.. .I think if you go for a 530(d/i) MSport then you may get a better discount.

Best thing is to go in armed, don't show your quotes until they have spent a wee while trying to sort you out a "good price"

2 hours ago, dicky.hillary said:

I went in with a quote from Drivethedeal, broadspeed and carwow and my local dealer matched the discount level of 20% back in September. Mine is an 520D SE.. .I think if you go for a 530(d/i) MSport then you may get a better discount.

Best thing is to go in armed, don't show your quotes until they have spent a wee while trying to sort you out a "good price"

+1 100%

I got a 28.5% discount on my 520d se touring. Its through a work scheme on PCP but it was an outstanding deal and nothing quite that good avaliable on any other model (albeit some cracking deals) so it makes me wonder whether a blast of good reductions will be avaliable soon..... 

7 minutes ago, Johnyboy said:

I think my company scheme was similar, but the interest rate was so high that it just didn't make sense.

I was lucky in that front, fairly reasonable at 3.9%apr.

G30/31 are now 2.9% Apr across the board from BMW FS. I bought mine at 3.9% Apr.

SE will warrant bigger discount over M Sport as they are harder to shift at point of sale and resale 

Ordered a new 540 touring on friday. Got around 23% and did partial HP at 2.9%. Basically got a better deal than broadspeed and its with my local dealer. So extremely happy and looking forward to it. Quoted 8 weeks but we will see...