cwat

abs lights etc

Hi got the abs,dsc, brake waring lights coming on Have changed abs sensors one on front and one on back and changed over the old ones The lights come on after moving about .5 to 1 mile then a little while after it comes up tyre control inactive can someone tell me where to look next  Thanks 

Most like the ABS module. Checkout BBA Reman who repair the unit for under £200. They check it first to ensure there is a fault

Just happened on my E39 M5 and it was the ABS control module.  Exactly what Jag says.

HI had the codes done  looks like it could be front right wheel bearing going to replace that first 

Really? Didn't realise wheel bearings had any sensors? They are not cheap on the m models - I would suggest getting a second opinion if possible

Hi I always thought the sensors read off the back of the bearing on the front so if you got 2+mm ply over a distance you would get a wrong reading cant see what the sensor can read off if not that  i could be wrong  

I believe that there is a sensor which look at the speed of front and rear wheels and if this goes you need to replace it as the speedo stops working, sure that was on M5 boards.  I will see if I can find the article and post it for you.