Sign in to follow this  
GBS

BMW 540i 62k Japanese Import

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-540i-M-Sport-Superb/302748950785?hash=item467d3e6101:g:u3gAAOSwsldbB1hs

Honestly I know nothing about Japanese Imports but the advert mentions its grade 4.5? Anyone can advise on buying cars such as these?

Looks very clean in and out, also can't help but notice it's parked on a very posh driveway :D

GB.

Edited by GBS

Lots of 80's & 90's Japanese imports about now. Buy on condition and provenance and i'm sure they'll prove wise investments. That 540 looks super clean.

C.

One thing I'm not a fan of is the T grill in the bottom front bumper - why does this have it where most sports do not?

It’s nice to see a side on view of a silver car where all the panels are the same shade....

;) 

the only criticism I’ve got of the Jap and the USA BMW’s is the rear, it just doesn’t look right to me? But that’s just my view, I’m sure others love the look? 

Buy it! It looks a stunner ;) 

4 hours ago, Yokozuna said:

It’s nice to see a side on view of a silver car where all the panels are the same shade....

;) 

the only criticism I’ve got of the Jap and the USA BMW’s is the rear, it just doesn’t look right to me? But that’s just my view, I’m sure others love the look? 

Buy it! It looks a stunner ;) 

It's just the plate recess that differs, unless I've not noticed something...! Personal taste I know, but I've grown to like my "two liner". Seems to give the rear end a more chunky appearance.