Fezzy16v

After 3 years with Mercedes..I’m back

I’m picking up a 13 plate BMW 330d M Sport in Estoril Blue. It’s got the upgraded 19” alloys, privacy glass, Professional Media, Xenons wtc with only 61k on the clock from BMW in Manchester.

for the past past three years Iv had numerous Mercedes. Until recently I had a lovely E350 Coupe in White but the need for four doors resulted in me selling it.

It was a difficult decision and I love my Mercs but I’m hoping the 330d will be a good one. If people remember me Iv had several BMWs over the years including various E30 Sports, E39 Sports, an E36 M3 Convertible and many more...

The 330d looks stunning in Estoril Blue.

Edited by Fezzy16v

I remember you! Estoril is my favourite BMW colour, even though I have not had the pleasure of owning an Estoril car. 

Congrats on the new purchase - sounds like a great car.

Long time no see @Fezzy16v Welcome back... I'd say you've made the right choice, just a shame it wasn't a 530d ;) 

15 minutes ago, d_a_n1979 said:

Long time no see @Fezzy16v Welcome back... I'd say you've made the right choice, just a shame it wasn't a 530d ;) 

Haha cheers Dan. I do like the 5 Series but in all honesty, I don’t need a car that size when the majority it’s just me inside it. The 3 Series is big enough and in M Sport guise in Estoril I think it more than matches the F10 :-)

10 hours ago, Fezzy16v said:

Haha cheers Dan. I do like the 5 Series but in all honesty, I don’t need a car that size when the majority it’s just me inside it. The 3 Series is big enough and in M Sport guise in Estoril I think it more than matches the F10 :-)

Modern BMW's are huge, a new 2 series is only about a foot shorter than an e39 and actually about six inches wider!

38 minutes ago, Paddy O'Furniture said:

I remember you too Fezzy, how many weeks are you keeping the 330d for? :lol:

My reputation is well known Paddy that’s for certain lol. Out of interest, what are these 330d’s like? I presume it does come with indicators :-)

That spec sounds like a one i had for a week as a courtesy car. Estoril blue. Wide screen DVD playing  Sat nav. Bit of a rocket ship. You'll love it, enjoy :grin:

20 hours ago, Fezzy16v said:

My reputation is well known Paddy that’s for certain lol. Out of interest, what are these 330d’s like? I presume it does come with indicators :-)

Sorry,  can't help you there,  the only BMW 3.0d I've had was a 2002 E39 530d Sport, so I'm guessing a 2013 3.0d is probably a bit different. 

As for the indicators,  yes it will have them,  BMW bought all of Audi's as a job lot. 

11 hours ago, Paddy O'Furniture said:

Sorry,  can't help you there,  the only BMW 3.0d I've had was a 2002 E39 530d Sport, so I'm guessing a 2013 3.0d is probably a bit different. 

As for the indicators,  yes it will have them,  BMW bought all of Audi's as a job lot. 

Are you sure about the indicators thing? Tha amount of BMW drivers that never use indicators....it’s unreal. I thought newer versions it was an option rather than standard lol :-)

5 hours ago, Fezzy16v said:

Are you sure about the indicators thing? Tha amount of BMW drivers that never use indicators....it’s unreal.

I don't think you can narrow it down to any particular marque to be honest. In my experience there are a hell of a lot of drivers out there who just can't be bothered to indicate,  full stop. 

On 5/27/2018 at 9:07 AM, Loadmaster said:

Welcome back Fezzy. Enjoy the new wheels!

Cheers bud. I was supposed to be picking her up last Thursday but they rang to tell me it’s been into the workshop and their is some corrosion to the wheels so they have been sent away to be refurbished so I’m looking to pick her up later this week.

reading the reviews, they are apparently a bit of a rocket ship, an excellent gearbox and great MPG. I only do about 60-80 miles a week but can’t wait to drive it

I have a 17 plate touring, it’s not much slower than my M4 ! Enjoy!

5 hours ago, roofer said:

I have a 17 plate touring, it’s not much slower than my M4 ! Enjoy!

Yes Roofer Iv heard they are pretty quick. Are they pretty reliable on the whole?

1 hour ago, Fezzy16v said:

Yes Roofer Iv heard they are pretty quick. Are they pretty reliable on the whole?

Put 20k on mine since November, no probs. X Drive thing with all the toys. I was going to get a 335d, but there’s no point with this in existence.

Does about 500 mile for £60 which keeps fuel card dept happy.