crash.uk

missing pixels

hi all, i am sure this is a common occurence.

i have a 2002 e39 auto, pixels from the dash are slowly going, 

can anyone recommend somewhere who can rectify this?

i am  north london.

i have been told that a company called BBA Reman do a pick up, repair and deliver back service, has anyone used them?

also have abs pump sensor issues going on so that will need sorting out together

cheers all.

My Touring low OBC, and I was able to do the DIY repair myself using a kit from eBay - really wasn't difficult at all and took about two hours. Not sure if doing it on the clocks for high OBC is any harder or not, but I would be surprised? 

Edited by chicaneuk

Well BBA-Reman hmmm, used them in the past to refurbish my ABS module on a 2002 E39 this was 4years ago. Now the module is playing up again. Planning to send it for another refurb at another cost approx. £150. Started reading some reviews on BBA spoke to a few members and friends. The reviews were so appalling and the question is why did the module fail after the refurb. I will suggest you do some reading on them and make a decision whether.......

18 hours ago, chicaneuk said:

My Touring low OBC, and I was able to do the DIY repair myself using a kit from eBay - really wasn't difficult at all and took about two hours. Not sure if doing it on the clocks for high OBC is any harder or not, but I would be surprised? 

I'm sure its not hard but for peace of mind i preferred to let Baris do it!