lenny_13

E60 535d

Alright folks, new to the forum. I have been keeping my eye on Gumtree and Ebay for quite some time now. Been trying to get myself a clean example with not too many miles, or completely abused. I have somehow came across an absolute corker literally a mile from my current location. Plenty of paperwork and no expense spared. I will get photos up over the weekend.

28 minutes ago, lenny_13 said:

Alright folks, new to the forum. I have been keeping my eye on Gumtree and Ebay for quite some time now. Been trying to get myself a clean example with not too many miles, or completely abused. I have somehow came across an absolute corker literally a mile from my current location. Plenty of paperwork and no expense spared. I will get photos up over the weekend.

Very nice :)

I take it you've bought it then ;) 

Only once in the 20 years I've been driving have I found a local car to buy haha... Alright for some ;) 

19 minutes ago, Vlady said:

The best color combination! ;)

Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy it! What did you have before?

I just had a Saab 93 runabout mate. I went a few years without a nice car because I had no interest. Decided to treat myself to this. I've been looking one of them for ages now. That motor drives like new.