On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 11:31 AM, sshooie said:

How's life with the chavmobile Dr? Fed up with the attention from Shaz and Tracy type girls yet? 

Howdy.

Aww - it's just awesome.  She walked her compression test, had a full filter and fluids service (incl diff oil), and went on the dyno.  279hp at the fly.  Not bad for an old girl.

The stock turbo is very hard to get used to if you want to rev it: you get BANG POWER at 3k to 5.8 - then nothing.  The car just hits a wall.  You have to change change change to get on the boost.  Talk about driver's car.

...my new fave thing to do is press the intercooler spray.  I just...can't explain how cool it is to have one of those.

FIRST DYNO RUN PRESERVICE!!!! May 29th 2018.jpg

1 hour ago, Dr Taylor said:

Howdy.

Aww - it's just awesome.  She walked her compression test, had a full filter and fluids service (incl diff oil), and went on the dyno.  279hp at the fly.  Not bad for an old girl.

The stock turbo is very hard to get used to if you want to rev it: you get BANG POWER at 3k to 5.8 - then nothing.  The car just hits a wall.  You have to change change change to get on the boost.  Talk about driver's car.

...my new fave thing to do is press the intercooler spray.  I just...can't explain how cool it is to have one of those.

Never mind all that (which does sound great fun by the way), does it really still attract the odd Shaz and Tracy?!

Howdy.

Excellent, we should start our own thread - 'What did you do to your non F07/F10/F11 today?'

51 minutes ago, goram said:

Never mind all that (which does sound great fun by the way), does it really still attract the odd Shaz and Tracy?!

Ok.  Cards on the table: women love this car, and guys f*****g hate it.

Every AUDI, white van driver, Civic Type R noob - Fiesta ST chav...you name it - they take me on.

Women though...my God.  I never thought the clichés were true.

Seems they are.

So - yes. To answer the question.  :P

Civic Type R noob - Fiesta ST chav...you name it - they take me on.

Come on, they are easy to beat off the lights or leave for dead when, ahem, cough, pressing on, on the motorway.

Could you cane an E46 M3? That's the real question!

On ‎6‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 9:28 PM, 535i Andrew said:

Come on, they are easy to beat off the lights or leave for dead when, ahem, cough, pressing on, on the motorway.

Could you cane an E46 M3? That's the real question!

They take me on - but then I hoon it, and they seem to...wilt.

M3?  Nah - I think that's too much for a stock STi.

Now - Sti with forged engine and 400whp.....well....