Pete Soulby

Titan Silver Paint

I thought of Halfords but I’m unsure of their colour match and they aren’t cheap :D

When I’ve had stuff mixed in the past the tins are tiny and I need enough to do a bumper colour change

1 hour ago, Pete Soulby said:

I thought of Halfords but I’m unsure of their colour match and they aren’t cheap :D

When I’ve had stuff mixed in the past the tins are tiny and I need enough to do a bumper colour change

When I had the sport bumpers now on my car re-painted from titan silver to Oxford green the local bodyshop charged me £160 to paint the pair and plastic weld some cracks on both bumpers, the last time I painted a bumper myself (on an e46) it cost me nearly £70 in materials and obviously the finish wasn't as good as a proper bodyshop job..... 

In other words OP it's probably not worth doing the work yourself, I'm pretty sure a local bodyshop would give you a good price as things like bumper resprays are bread and butter stuff to them. :)

I just repainted the front bumper square plastic towing eye cover in Titan Silver from Halfords, match was OK but its runny

so two light coats and one light coat of clear did the job.