Calypso-E34

Sky channels balls up

Try finding any of the channels you like now. 

A perfect example of trying to fix something that isn’t broken - and making a total balls of it. 

All the Discovery / History challels mixed up with other shit, the +1 channels separated from their regular counterparts - impossible to find anything without going through a load of crap. 

Wankers. 

Edited by Calypso-E34

All the channels that WERE between 520 and maybe 535, are now scattered around between channel 125 (Doscovery HD) and 172 (Discovery Shed)

Edited by Calypso-E34

I noticed last night at the top of the documentary section it was Turbo+1 then discovery HD and so on! 

Ive not paid to much attention to it if I’m honest, as the Sky Q program guide is a lot shitter than the old Sky HD box....

so why would they improve it any further....

:rolleyes: 

I've just ended up on the God channel whilst looking for Discovery Turbo, what the 'kin 'ell have they done??:huh:

The TV guide has been updated and lots of channel numbers have changed to make it easier for customers to find content:

+1 channels will be grouped into a new section,  starting at 201 and the channel number will be linked to the parent channel (Sky One+1 will be 206 vs Sky One at 106). We will also introduce a new +1 menu into the TV Guide to make the +1 channels easier to find.

The Documentary channels will be promoted higher in the TV Guide meaning key channels such as National Geographic and History will be listed as high as page 4 of the TV Guide.

More HD at the top of the TV Guide – ITV HD and Channel 4 HD will be promoted to 103 and 104 respectively for more customers across the UK and work is continuing to bring HD to the top for all customers.

All your series links, scheduled recordings and favourite channels will remain in place.

Well after watching a fantastic football match ;) 

I’ve poured myself a nice goose and mixer and sat down to stick a film on via sky cinema, WHAT THE FUCKING HELL! Yesterday I knew which film was the new film for the day! But tonight, oooohhhhhh nnnnooooo......

its just a catalogue of films! Just like a certain media provider.....

I’m really not liking the new “improved” SKY....

So Sky Broadband gave up the ghost last night up here. Still off. Broken cable apparently. 

Never rains but it pours.