Parabola

Which Brand Fuel Filter

Is there any difference with these four brand fuel filters available from ECP? They’re each about half the shown prices with a discount code. 

Which should I go for for my 523i?

Thanks. 

E8E75280-8B31-45C2-BADC-94936368E03E.jpeg

+1 Mann

There are two types, one sort is just a normal filter, the other has the FPR built in and has 3 pipe connections plus a vacuum line, check what one yours has before you order. I think a 523i will have the normal sort.

I use Bosch fuel filters and Mann air filter for everything else, don’t know why I stick to Bosch for the the fuel filter maby  to match my Bosch dishwasher and kettle lol brand loyalty and all that :-D

Crosland originally were a British company in Nottingham and originally made own label stuff for many well known makes as well as their own (I dealt directly with them in the 80s).

However, they went bust I think in the 90s and disappeared from the scene. I believe subsequently ECP bought the rights to the name and have the products manufactured elsewhere. I would stick with Mann or Mahle (Austrian) who have proven history. Watch ECP, they often inflate prices so they can discount, always look at the bottom line, dont be taken in by the big discount, always ask yourself, 50% etc. - off what.?