Bullvine

Front style 65 or pair of rears

As above please either near to Manchester or Tunbridge Wells 

cheers steve 

Still looking for these or a full set of something that suits the E39 in 18” 

On 5/10/2018 at 8:19 AM, Bullvine said:

Still looking for these or a full set of something that suits the E39 in 18” 

Hi,

There's many many wheels that in 18 inch sizing can look fantastic on the E39, so I'd suggest looking around and making a shortlist of ones you like and have a search around for suitable sets. Sets of decent condition style 65's often have over inflated asking prices and often so do the single and pair's that occasionally come up. A few years ago now, on the classifieds here, someone had a pair of free front style 65's ! after a few weeks of no takers, he threw them away at the local tip! I didn't have the space to keep them at the time!

If you were to look for other 18 inch sets, what kind and style of wheels do you like?!

Cheers, Dennis!

I wasn’t that keen on para wheels at first Dennis but I am slowly changing my mind, as far as I’m aware both my rear and the remaining front style 65 are undamaged but tatty so I might try and do a deal on some rondells or para’s I think the rondells I like are type 58 ?? 

Edited by Bullvine

Just had another quick look and it is the 0058 rondells I quite like, failing that I might sell what I have and get a set of the rota grids Karl has on his blue car 

11 hours ago, Bullvine said:

Just had another quick look and it is the 0058 rondells I quite like, failing that I might sell what I have and get a set of the rota grids Karl has on his blue car 

Rare as rocking horse shite pal re the Rondells; they just never crop up!

I personally like the Rota Grids on the E39; but with their aggressive offset; they're not a straight forward fit (I think)

Bola do some nice 18" alloys too; Wheelbase in Oldham are a good reseller for them

There are some Style 69s on here for sale currently; refurbed, they'd look spot on IMO

Just pulled the wheels out of the shed and they have major blistering and a few dings on the lips, I might as well avoid the low ball offers and just keep looking for another front then refurb them as all have correct markings hence genuine.

cheers Steve 

49 minutes ago, Bullvine said:

Just pulled the wheels out of the shed and they have major blistering and a few dings on the lips, I might as well avoid the low ball offers and just keep looking for another front then refurb them as all have correct markings hence genuine.

cheers Steve 

Someone will always have them in the condition they're in pal; they fetch a premium no matter what condition, as there's not many of them out there available!

Well if someone has a full set of something else that has some decent dish I might be tempted to do a deal 

22 hours ago, Bullvine said:

Well if someone has a full set of something else that has some decent dish I might be tempted to do a deal 

Told you I’m interested in them bud just waiting for you to message me with pics and a price. 

Let me know please 

thanks 

I just sold a set of rondells 0058, shame I’d have been interested been interested in your style 65s.. 

D32D008C-E034-4EDC-8E10-92B560A71D4C.jpeg

Edited by kayser540

On 6/1/2018 at 9:37 AM, d_a_n1979 said:

Rare as rocking horse shite pal re the Rondells; they just never crop up!

I know for a set of Rondell 0058's but I suspect it may take more than a few quid to get them off the guy who has them! They were on the last 540i I had and for some reason I was never that fond of them on that car if I'm honest even though they are very nice wheels;

004.JPG

Edited by NWJW