When my sunroof is just on the up position it rattles quite a bit. Is there any way to tighten it? Also when it’s fully closed there seems to be quite a bit of wind noise from it. I have a new sunroof seal to get fitted but not sure it’s that as it doesn’t leak at all. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. 

Not much help. But my pano rattles horribly when shut. It's fine when open or tilted. I think it's just worn plastic sliders. After 14 yrs. But it's worth it for the sunshine.

Mine has a slight rattle when closed. 

I noticed it wasn't sitting flush with the rear section. If you put the roof on vent and remove the bottom of the rubber concertina at the sides there are two torx bolts either side that you can adjust the way the glass sits up and down and slightly fore and aft. 

I adjusted mine to be flush with the rear and it has improved it a little. 

Mine has the rear vent section disabled and I'm thinking of adjusting it forward to press a little more on the front glass to help stop it. 

As osealy says I think it's wear in the plastic parts of the mechanism as that's where the play is. 

Couple of pics to show what I mean. 

Just one pic before and the adjustment bolt on drivers side(the rear of the two for the front glass. Didn't do an after pic but it's nicely lined up flush with the rear section. 

20180417_152850.jpg

20180417_152923.jpg

20180417_152927.jpg

Edited by Syemondo

Just adjusted my roof as it's never Sat properly since I got it, always seemed a few mm too high, now nice and flush and took less than 5 minutes as per the instructions above, also had an annoying rattle for over a year and sorted that a while ago but it was the concertina skirt had come away from the roof frame on the drivers side as pictured above  could have sworn it was in the boot but was right above my head