Busterbvi

Mr FIX9H Ceramic coating

Time soon to give my pride & joy a good polish for the summer. This stuff seems to be getting very good reviews, anyone tried it ?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Anti-scratch-Detailing-Glasscoat-Motocycle-Hydrophobic/dp/B075GFYZQQ/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1523374575&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=mr+fix+9h+ceramic+coating&psc=1

Personally I agree with the above, but even after having my car professionally detailed, with it being a dark car, the swirls soon start to appear again :roll:

The guy who did the detail for me has advised me to stick with Poor Boys black hole gloss to keep my car looking tip top, so I’ll be doing just that 

Maybe look into Poor Boys or Dodo Juice stuff, even the Autoglym High Gloss polish is very good, but it does leave white dust whereas the Poor Boys stuff doesn’t!

7 hours ago, Busterbvi said:

Time soon to give my pride & joy a good polish for the summer. This stuff seems to be getting very good reviews, anyone tried it ?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Anti-scratch-Detailing-Glasscoat-Motocycle-Hydrophobic/dp/B075GFYZQQ/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1523374575&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=mr+fix+9h+ceramic+coating&psc=1

As a professional detailer I wouldn't recommend this stuff. It has been used by other pro detailers some of whom suffered from severe headaches to nausea!!

I can recommend CarPro CQuartz UK nano ceramic coating. up to 2 years protection.

I also sell my own brand of products if you're interested?

Based in Newport, S.Wales myself.

15 hours ago, welsh540i said:

As a professional detailer I wouldn't recommend this stuff. It has been used by other pro detailers some of whom suffered from severe headaches to nausea!!

I can recommend CarPro CQuartz UK nano ceramic coating. up to 2 years protection.

I also sell my own brand of products if you're interested?

Based in Newport, S.Wales myself.

Thanks for the advice but at £54 for the Car Pro Quartz stuff is a bit steep !  Any more recommendations for good stuff and reasonably priced ?

Post links if you can. Cheers.

Car Pro Quartz is offered at several different prices on EBay (hopefully no fake stuff) but although a price of £50 or so is quite high I would be interested to get a good level of protection for up to 2 years but having looked the YouTube videos it does not seem to be simply a case of apply and forget. There are maintenance products to buy and apply. Has anyone got practical experience of this stuff at a non professional level?

welsh540i - Do you have a site for your own products or of not could you send me details via pm?