d_a_n1979

OAP released on no charge

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-43676359

Good!!!

In all honesty; I knew it'd come out like that. The dead twat deserved nothing less, I don't give a shit about any sympathies to him at all. He and his family are clearly a turd-shed of oxygen thieves and don't deserve anything from anyone...

If this ever happened to us, or anyone in my family, I'd hunt the fuckers down and play catch with them and a 120kg stone... 

What a pic! :lol: 

he looks to have the same drink problem as myself! 2 hands 1 mouth....

:lol::lol::lol: 

on the other thing good for him! IF I was ever in a situation like that I’d like to think I’d do the same.....

The judge must have known the media would be running the high crime in London news reports ... So did the right verdict ...

I'm glad the OAP came though unharmed by the scumbag and the system  :)

56 minutes ago, Carl-e34 said:

The judge must have known the media would be running the high crime in London news reports ... So did the right verdict ...

I'm glad the OAP came though unharmed by the scumbag and the system  :)

I’m not been funny here, but (I understand a life is a life) if some Cnut decided that what I had worked for, for many years, they wanted and I had the means to stop them from taking it, then I would! Plain and simple....

IT’S MINE NOW FUCK OFF......if you feel otherwise then let’s roll the dice and see who wins....

im glad the CPS choose this verdict! (Which is a correct one IMO) 

as every man has a RIGHT to defend HIS castle!

I very much doubt they thought about the media “following” of said case and seen it was 2 v 1 and it was the elder gent that came off victorious. 

I’d imagine that if them two knobjockys held the bloke at knife point and HE wrestled the knife off knobhead and fuckwit and stabbed one of them resulting in the same out come then it would of been seen in the same light? 

Fair play to the bloke! I want to find him and fill his two pints up for him....

:D 

29 minutes ago, Yokozuna said:

I’m not been funny here, but (I understand a life is a life) if some Cnut decided that what I had worked for, for many years, they wanted and I had the means to stop them from taking it, then I would! Plain and simple....

IT’S MINE NOW FUCK OFF......if you feel otherwise then let’s roll the dice and see who wins....

im glad the CPS choose this verdict! (Which is a correct one IMO) 

as every man has a RIGHT to defend HIS castle!

I very much doubt they thought about the media “following” of said case and seen it was 2 v 1 and it was the elder gent that came off victorious. 

I’d imagine that if them two knobjockys held the bloke at knife point and HE wrestled the knife off knobhead and fuckwit and stabbed one of them resulting in the same out come then it would of been seen in the same light? 

Fair play to the bloke! I want to find him and fill his two pints up for him....

:D 

True ... I mean normally our legal system would have hung the OAP high and dry ...  The OAP was protecting his castle ... fair play :)  

Sadly because of the likelihood of revenge attacks from  the dead guy's traveller community  it is reported to be unlikely that the OAP will be able to return to his house. What a fucked up society.

6 hours ago, stevecvo said:

Sadly because of the likelihood of revenge attacks from  the dead guy's traveller community  it is reported to be unlikely that the OAP will be able to return to his house. What a fucked up society.

Sadly true ... Evil grows while the majority turn the blind eye. 

Good on the OAP and met for seeing sense.

I was wondering about the legality of CCTV style signs which would basically say that if you pass point X on a property, you waive any rights to safety and acknowledge that you accept that you will come to bodily harm including loss of life through various mechanisms including but not limited to electrocution and/or severe blood loss.

I was half thinking of getting some of these printed up and selling them on amazon. Sort of like the signs you see from the council "don't park here" but a little more.. blood-curdling.

The old dog signs were great .... one step more .. and you will feel my jaw ...

But joking aside ... If you go down stairs during the night and find some  yob in your home .... Wife and children upstairs .... What choice do you have ?

Six months later some grinning yob is in court smiling as the judge makes snowflake  excuses for his crime ... or do you protect the family ... 

I'm bless to have never feared invaders entering my home ... I always had the girls waiting downstairs Jodie,Kelse,Jenny  ( Rotties) and the boys Max and Sabre.  

Fair play to the old boy. They should now go and torch the pikey site the scrote came from to remove any threat to him.

i suspect if HMG were in a stronger majority, the Home Office wouldn’t have instructed the CPS to bin it though.

7 hours ago, bmwmike said:

Good on the OAP and met for seeing sense.

I was wondering about the legality of CCTV style signs which would basically say that if you pass point X on a property, you waive any rights to safety and acknowledge that you accept that you will come to bodily harm including loss of life through various mechanisms including but not limited to electrocution and/or severe blood loss.

I was half thinking of getting some of these printed up and selling them on amazon. Sort of like the signs you see from the council "don't park here" but a little more.. blood-curdling.

That's an interesting idea! It might be legal to display the signs, but probably not by backing them up with razor wire and a few Claymores. Personally I think that anyone who breaks into your home with evil intent deserves all they get, but if it gets to court they're always going to consider whether the force used was reasonable and proportionate. 

I was considering stringing some of these along the edge of our drive to deter tw@ts in horse transports from cutting the corner. :)

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F302688087248

Edited by pidgeonpost

My favourite movie, Death Wish (Charles Bronson). And I have the unfortunate experience of being robbed at gunpoint, the scums stole my Casio twin graph 2 watch which I bought in November 1990 and jewellery from mum.

The family and friends of the criminal (because that's what he was) have been putting up tributes and memoria opposite the OAP's house, calling the old boy a scumbag and lowlife and demanding a public apology for his actions! Happily some more public spirited people have been taking the flowers and cards down and in one case redistributing them to the local cemetery.