Our early LCI has memory seats and mirrors and they function as you'd expect using the buttons on the driver's seat.

The car has two fobs but until recently I've been virtually the sole driver and just used the same fob all the time and set the seats/mirrors to Button 1. On the odd occasion my wife drives she has tended to just prod Button 2 for her seat/mirror settings. 

However, although the mirrors autoadjust with either fob the seats don't. This applies whichever fob we use.

I think iDrive is correctly set (or presumably the mirrors bit wouldn't work?) so maybe there's a separate setting for the seats. Any ideas please folks?

Hmmm, never tried this on mine, I've got two fobs, and think you need to set Seat Button A on fob one and Seat Button B on fob two, but I might be wrong.

Thanks - I think that's what I did, but it was a couple of months ago so I probably need to have a closer look. I hooked up Carly this afternoon and can see nothing that links mirrors and seats. Not totally time wasted though - coded digital speedo while I was in there. :)

I don't think my comfort seats moved depending on key. Mirrors and steering wheel yes, but not seats. My wife didn't really drive mine much and she tended to use my key anyway I think so she just hit button 2 on the seat and it zipped into  her position.