duffyt

Bye bye F11, hello G32

So after three years, my beloved, fully loaded F11 has gone and has been replaced by a G32. 630D Gran Turismo. 

Loved everything about the Tourer but three years is a long time for me to own a car and was going to downsize, but the offers at the dealer were too good to pass up. 

Was worried about some of the negative reviews but two weeks in so far and I love the car. Looks much better in the metal. The “welcome carpet light” is a fantastic gimmick haha

40F7E955-714F-417A-BBA1-872433ADF662.jpeg

95AAE881-63AF-4D5A-BCD7-85868742267F.jpeg

E6B4155E-B472-41C2-90C6-6D7C29B29F55.jpeg

79568C12-C87A-4CCC-9247-09A8DCC32894.jpeg

Looks so much better than the 5GT - good luck with it.

1 hour ago, E39mad said:

Looks so much better than the 5GT - good luck with it.

Rupe’s it is the 5GT! :lol: it’s just been stuck in the 6....

I must admit I sat it a 650i GT in the dealer the other week when I was trying to be told that we could all fit in a m135i :rolleyes: and I thought it was a very nice place to be, the exterior is ok IMO 

It makes you look twice at it but then you forget about it, well that’s what it does to me anyway!

I personally think the GT variants in the BMW range look mostly shit! :lol: HOWEVER, if you get the correct colour and the correct wheel size and colour to compliment it then it can look like a fantastic car! 

I must admit I'm still not completely sold on the look but I reckon I could possibly forgive it that once I'd spent a few minutes living with it. Seems to me it's a fantastic car.

Yeah, it’s definitely a marmite car, but five minutes inside and I was hooked.  

I actually like the way it looks...which I guess goes without saying with the fact I bought one !

39 minutes ago, 535i Andrew said:

Good luck with the new wheels.

Re the magic carpet lights, not much use if you want to walk in the other direction.......;)

The answer is to that is reverse it in ;-)

23 minutes ago, Steveo1 said:

Nice looking motor much better than the 5GT. How do you find it compared to your F11 eg build quality and interior materials ?

Build quality is fantastic, very premium inside, and feels a much better place to be, even though the F11 was very very good. 

I think they look great. Regret that I wasn’t in a position to consider this versus a g30 due to being without a car. The current deals on them and standard equipment make it a smashing package!

Not put anything on the paintwork yet as its Too cold. I have put some supagard wheel protector on though. 

Thanks. I did get it from there, but it wasn’t in the showroom.....unless you were there the day I collected it :D