Carl-e34

E34 540 1995 auto ... Green/Black leather 180k+

I doubt it would've gone for £3k if it wasn't for its well-documented history, especially considering the mileage. And besides, a 540i M Sport is worth some money on its own anyway.

5 hours ago, slam said:

It's got one of the single figure colours and black sports leather .... Very nice !

One of the two manuals I should have got along with the Danke Blue one  ... Which was let slip some years back  :huh:

22 hours ago, slam said:

£10k... :lol:

C.

Not a fan of red on the e34 and although in the pics the body looks reasonably solid, it still looks like a drift kings plaything... stretched tyres, pimped out tints on windows and lights, wonky tailpipes, crappy painted engine cover etc. etc.

For 10k i'd want a car that looks as if it's been looked after and at least a few reasonably written paragraphs detailing the car and its history.

C.

Lol not worth 10k saw it last night and laughed! 

Dont get me wrong looks to have the potential to be a nice car but not at 10k 

the e34 540i/6 that I owned I think was probably a better spec than that and I wouldn’t value that in 5 figures! 

I think 4-5k is where this should be.

On 27/03/2018 at 6:47 PM, cableguy said:

Not a fan of red on the e34 and although in the pics the body looks reasonably solid, it still looks like a drift kings plaything... stretched tyres, pimped out tints on windows and lights, wonky tailpipes, crappy painted engine cover etc. etc.

For 10k i'd want a car that looks as if it's been looked after and at least a few reasonably written paragraphs detailing the car and its history.

C.

Pretty much exactly my thoughts.

It is a 540i with a manual box , but apart from that there's nothing in it that's worth £10k...

Straight-piped exhaust, silly gear knob, pressed plates, all blacked-out on the front, silly dish wheels, the spoiler on the rear screen, aluminium accelerator pedal, empty Redbull can in the door card + the fact that the "saund is amazing!!!" and it has a "privet nomber plate" would make me run away without looking back.

Some might say I'm being too picky, but you can't afford not to be when you're spending £10k.