Hantsxlg

Portal and app won't connect to car

Hi all

Anyone else having issues with the bmw connected app and portal connecting to the car? Mine is stuck with 'vehicle in motion' message since this morning even when the car is tucked up on the drive sipping in the electrons....

33 minutes ago, Hantsxlg said:

Hi all

Anyone else having issues with the bmw connected app and portal connecting to the car? Mine is stuck with 'vehicle in motion' message since this morning even when the car is tucked up on the drive sipping in the electrons....

Mine seems to be working fine 

I've got a similar problem.  The app shows at this moment 16:26 14/3/18 that it was last updated yesterday 22:06 evening even though I have been out in the car today.  Tried to send a remote door unlock to hopefully bring it to life - but no luck.  Have rebooted my iPhone and restarted the app but to no avail.

I had the same issue that you have Hantsxlg a couple of days ago when it was showing the vehicle in motion parked outside my house!

Very annoying!

I found a option under manage apps in the car to run diagnostics. It reported connectivity was ok but couldnt connect to bmw services. It let me send a status report to. 

So sounds like another bmw central server issue....