I love BMW's. I'm hoping one of you Good Guys & Gals can help me you acquire a part I can not get over her in the States. I know exactly what I'm looking for & where I can get it.

https://www.online-parts.co.uk/bmw-spare-parts/shopping_cart.php

Problem is they will not ship it to the states. So I am hoping I can get some help getting this item States bound. Please let me know if that is possible.

Thanks Guy & Gals

Dirtboy Nay

Welcome @Dirtboy Nay

You've popped this into the Pictures section, so probably won't get much coverage

Which BMW do you have and what part is it you require? The link you've provided just shows an empty cart

Use RealOEM to get the part number and either stick this post into General section, or even better, into the relevant tech section for your car, further down the home page ;) 

5 minutes ago, d_a_n1979 said:

Welcome @Dirtboy Nay

You've popped this into the Pictures section, so probably won't get much coverage

Which BMW do you have and what part is it you require? The link you've provided just shows an empty cart

Use RealOEM to get the part number and either stick this post into General section, or even better, into the relevant tech section for your car, further down the home page ;) 

Thanks d_a_n1979. The automobile is a 1985 BMW E23 745i Turbo vin# WBAFJ910008483904. The Part is a Pulse Generator # 12121286148.

https://www.online-parts.co.uk/bmw-spare-parts/12121286148_Pulse-Generator.html 

Item located at Rybrook Warwick BMW. I have contacted Parts Advisor Tom Billington via Email  tbillington@brookbmw.co.uk . Phone-01926 333840 

He informed me that RWBMW "Only supply the European Market" 

Price £ 92.35 + 20 % VAT Plus Shipping Cost.

Dan Thanks for the advice & assistance in this matter.

Dirtboy Nay

85BMWE23745IAT Pulse Generator 12121286148.png

@Dirtboy Nay

So basically you need someone to buy it on your behalf and then post it to you?

Speak to @cotswoldbmwmini re this as they're a forum sponsor

It could be that if they can source it for you they'll be able to post too. They take PayPal IIRC

Edited by d_a_n1979

Hi Dirtboy Nay,

In case Cotswold's won't post internationally, drop me a line as I've been sending parts requests like this for a number of years now to USA/Canadian enthusiasts. I get keen shipping rates to the US/Canada and will only send with full insurance included.

Cheers, Dennis!