740mick

05 reg BMW E61 525ise

Only bought this at Christmas for the wife to use mainly as the e39 we had was getting a bit long in the tooth,

Anyway she doesn,t like it and has taken my 325Ci as her daily now,

MOT until Dec 18

Stamped service book upto 106,000mls,most recent service was done before my purchasing it but book not stamped,

New Battery and Cam Cover gasket done 3 weeks ago,

Two new rear tyres last week,Fronts still have around 4mm,

Headlights polished,results are better but not perfect,

Alloys could do with a refurb on close up inspection,

Rear Wiper sticking,checked wiring through tailgate hinges and all is ok,gave wiper arm a little assistance and it moves so guessing it could do with a new wiper motor,

Disconnected auto tailgate as the water ingress in wheel well fried the control box,cleaned and dried everything and had no water ingress since,fitted standard struts.

Top Tailgate glass opens and closes as it should.

The car is clean and damage free inside.

This car is no show pony but is straight and clean.

I,ve not advertised it anywhere else,i,ve seen an X5 i may take a punt on but if it doesn,t sell i,ll maybe just keep it as it is only used to get me to and from work which is a commute of 30miles twice a week,

The car is in Trentham,Stoke on Trent at weekends which is the best time to have a look as it sits in the works car park all week in Burton while i,m away.

Price is £1400 no offers

Edited by 740mick

Tried to upload pics and forum keeps saying only allowed to upload 432kgb or something so if anyone wants pics i can e-mail or whats-app them to you,

Car is metallic grey with black leather.

2 hours ago, 740mick said:

Tried to upload pics and forum keeps saying only allowed to upload 432kgb or something so if anyone wants pics i can e-mail or whats-app them to you,

Car is metallic grey with black leather.

‘Just sign up to postimage.org - upload your pics onto there and use the 2nd link from the bottom to put pics onto here ;)

Just to add,new rear wiper motor fitted but i think the wiper arm needs freeing up as the motor works but no movement in wiper,

New discs and pads fitted on rear

I,ve been offered £1400 on a px so if anyone wants it for that amount it will be here until next Saturday.