Chi

E39 530d Titan Silver Breaking Updated with prices and more bits 28/02/2018

On 2/17/2018 at 8:16 AM, Chi said:

Is the webasto the in-line or in tank? 

I sold the panel and I had exactly that one too 

Webasto pump is seperate to all of them but lives near the in-line pump I believe, in it's own rubber bracket / carrier.

http://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/showparts?id=DP72-EUR-08-2001-E39-BMW-530d&diagId=64_0625

Edited by chicaneuk

Yeah - I'm not after the entire Webasto heater unit, just that little fuel pump (number 1 on the diagram I linked) - if you're willing to let it go by itself and not with the rest of the auxiliary heater, I'm interested if you could let me know a price :) Cheers.

20 hours ago, chicaneuk said:

Yeah - I'm not after the entire Webasto heater unit, just that little fuel pump (number 1 on the diagram I linked) - if you're willing to let it go by itself and not with the rest of the auxiliary heater, I'm interested if you could let me know a price :) Cheers.

Sorted and pm’d

Mine was fully working. When I got it it didn’t work but I replaced the pump and a frayed wire to it and boom it was alive. From what I read before it’s the bits around it stopping it from working 

Yes mate it’s separate from the the webasto and my previous one had taken a knock somehow and was dented