To someone it could be worth it... But to 9.9/10 people, the price is a joke/piss-take/laughable and Hexagon classics are known for their wankerish prices...

IMO it’s a lovely looking motor, but it’s also a manual, in a touring and to me, that’s the wrong gearbox for this kind of car

And for that £££ you could get an immaculate/councourse E60/61 M5 and personally I’d rather have the V10 touring!

What the hell are they sprinkling on their cereal in the morning?

I wish i could go to work as high as that lot must be coming up with those prices.

Hi,

Been discussed a number of times over the years on here and other forums about Hexagon prices!

In short, they don't need to sell cars quickly, they can and do find some of the best examples of BMW's and then just sit on them. It also helps that nearby there's lots of people who'll think spending £500 on lunch is nothing. So when one of those people 'just happen' to see a car in Hexagons showroom they like, it's usually a case that the inflated price will be paid in a relative few minutes!

To most others, as well as specific car model enthusiasts, the prices are very high, but then the usual line comes out, find another comparable car! there will perhaps be a 'few' like that, but most examples will be a lot worse. It's also why then most enthusiasts will go look for another much newer car where chances of finding a good example are a lot higher!

There's a few other high(er) end dealers who use this business model too. 

Cheers, Dennis!

FFS - before I scrolled down on the advert I was thinking it was one of their ultra low milers for that sort of money.... £24k for a 14 year old 74k miler..!!!

"Our car is fitted with several bespoke options"

It would be useful if they gave folk an idea what they are ... other than the hole in the front offside lower splash guard....and a saggy drivers seat... looking at the switch panel there doesn't seem to be too many switches (options)... plus the heated seats buttons are not on there ?

The traffic master control knob is missing ... ( I know it's a pointless service but I'd still expect the knob to be there rather than a bare metal spindle)

255 tyres on the style 65 wheels at the rear... ? So I'm guessing they've gone with a square set up using front M5 wheels which is supposed to be a 245...!

So these must be the bespoke options....???? LOL 

5 minutes ago, Seesure said:

FFS - before I scrolled down on the advert I was thinking it was one of their ultra low milers for that sort of money.... £24k for a 14 year old 74k miler..!!!

"Our car is fitted with several bespoke options"

It would be useful if they gave folk an idea what they are ... other than the hole in the front offside lower splash guard....and a saggy drivers seat... looking at the switch panel there doesn't seem to be too many switches (options)... plus the heated seats buttons are not on there ?

The traffic master control knob is missing ... ( I know it's a pointless service but I'd still expect the knob to be there rather than a bare metal spindle)

255 tyres on the style 65 wheels at the rear... ? So I'm guessing they've gone with a square set up using front M5 wheels which is supposed to be a 245...!

So these must be the bespoke options....???? LOL 

As soon as they mention bespoke..they think they can charge the earth. A mate of mine is a "bespoke" joiner and guess what...each time he quotes work he rips peoples eyes out.

On 2/16/2018 at 12:27 PM, duncan-uk said:

A 540 sport touring manual is probably the ultimate e39 for me mind but not at £23k.

If it was 12k then maybe, as said above, find another. But at the price it is, not a f'kin chance!