E93

F11 (Estate) roof rails - product code

Evening all

I have a 63 plate F11 and looking to buy the roof rails and associated bike carriers.

what product code would I need? As I have found 2 different codes online

i believe I have a facelift, does this make a difference?

Thankyou, that website is very useful!

It's saying that this is the part number I require

However I have seen F11 roof rails for sale with the following numbers

82712166924 + 82712148228

What about the Thule wing bars: https://www.roofbox.co.uk/scripts/rbvehsel4_tab.php?emulate=roofbar&query=7822&vptype=536891&brand=Thule Edge

and then look for the Thule roof bar mounted bike carrier. 

Or or you could put a towbar on the car and buy the Thule towbar mounted bike rack like the VeloCompact 927. This is what I did with mine. DIY fitted towbar and specific wiring from PF Jones. Along with the bike rack makes for a very easy and neat way of transporting up to 4 bikes. 

I had a towbar rack on my last car (don't have towbar on the F11 :angry:) and it was great. Usually take 3 or 4 bikes out so much easier than putting on the roof.

I know someone who put new roof bars and bike barriers on his Jaguar and halfway down the M40 the whole lot (bars, carriers and 3x bikes) came off !!

2 hours ago, Coops said:

I had a towbar rack on my last car (don't have towbar on the F11 :angry:) and it was great. Usually take 3 or 4 bikes out so much easier than putting on the roof.

I know someone who put new roof bars and bike barriers on his Jaguar and halfway down the M40 the whole lot (bars, carriers and 3x bikes) came off !!

Go fit one - PF Jones is the best price for the Westfalia detachable along with the specific wiring for the F11. Took about 4 hours to fit both for around £400. 

5 hours ago, Matthew Ashton said:

Go fit one - PF Jones is the best price for the Westfalia detachable along with the specific wiring for the F11. Took about 4 hours to fit both for around £400. 

I know what you are saying and I would but car is going in the latter half of the year. Replacement will have one spec'd so no issue, except if it's an 530e !

11 minutes ago, Coops said:

I know what you are saying and I would but car is going in the latter half of the year. Replacement will have one spec'd so no issue, except if it's an 530e !

A G31 540i with a towbar sounds nice! :D

14 hours ago, Matthew Ashton said:

A G31 540i with a towbar sounds nice! :D

That would be very nice but not available to me in the fleet list. Company car.

4 minutes ago, apples12 said:

I have a set of Thule wings with brand new F10 fittings (not sure if would fit f11) along with a single Thule carrier If your interested?

F11 has roof rails which the F10 doesn't so I assume the fixing differ.

I now have the roof rails

currently looking at the BMW bike rack to go with them and have heard that the BMW bike rack is just a Thule 591 with BMW stickers

is this correct?

can any Thule accessory be attached to the BMW roof rail?