Jump to content
AndyM

Check out the spec on this F11!

Recommended Posts

If I hadn't just bought my F11, I'd have been all over this like a tramp on chips;

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201801263120221

 

The VIN is D350773 if you want to look at the decoder websites - attached also.

It doesn't have active cruise or adaptive dampers as mine does, but it seems to have everything else including NIGHT VISION FFS! I do like the look of the seats, even if they are brown.

D350773.pdf

BMW 5 Series 535d M Sport 5dr Step Auto - PRO NAV - PAN ROOF - HARMAN_KARDON 3.0.pdf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

meh, doesn't have 3AC towbar..... ;)

 

That's about every other option ticked though!  Lucky first owner.

 

Thing with that is all those extras it would have increased the list price by about £15,000 to 20,000! 

 

But adds next to hee haw value when used if he is only wanting £25k for it.

 

After I bought mine used, I priced up a new 535i with virtually every toy and the bill would have been £62k.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now if I could just find a similar one to swap my f10 530d for I would happily desist my near constant search for the next best thing for about 3 more years...

 

F10 is *almost* the perfect car. It's just that my dogs disagree (they're not allowed in it).

Edited by jannism

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, sams255 said:

I have never seen those style of seats in an F11. Looked like a very unique model

 

Comfort seats can be found if you look hard - ventilated and/or massaging ones are rare. My F11 has Comfort seats and fantastic they are too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I bought mine in August, I was so chuffed that it had all the stuff I wanted on it. HK, dimming mirrors, big screen sat nav and a few other things.

 

Now I look at that one and mine just feels low rent!

 

Oh, and I didn't know I wanted a camera when I bought it but now I wish it had one. Dunno if I want one £600 worth though (refit non-OEM camera cost).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, capese21 said:

brown dash & seats :o even with lots of toys would have ruled it out for me.

I thought that when I got mine, but in the flesh I think it looks good and isn’t black.

Had a lot of good comments too, but each to their own

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The plate being LX - normally isn't it police and authority vehicles (in the majority) which have an X as the second character? Wonder if it was used for VIP authority transport hence the spec?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, sanjx said:

The plate being LX - normally isn't it police and authority vehicles (in the majority) which have an X as the second character? Wonder if it was used for VIP authority transport hence the spec?

I did wonder if it had been some sort of executive transport (not necessarily Police etc) with the added rear climate controls and heated seats and the plusher interior options. But then why would they bother specifying so many driver assist features and skip the adaptive damping & drive? I think it's just a very well optioned private or lease.

What's slightly curious about it is why is it being sold out of the dealer network? Mileage?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This car is pretty much a twin of mine, same colour and interior with the same extra's although mine doesn't have surround view or a heated steering wheel but it does have Adaptive Drive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/01/2018 at 3:02 PM, AndyM said:

If I hadn't just bought my F11, I'd have been all over this like a tramp on chips;

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201801263120221

 

The VIN is D350773 if you want to look at the decoder websites - attached also.

It doesn't have active cruise or adaptive dampers as mine does, but it seems to have everything else including NIGHT VISION FFS! I do like the look of the seats, even if they are brown.

D350773.pdf

BMW 5 Series 535d M Sport 5dr Step Auto - PRO NAV - PAN ROOF - HARMAN_KARDON 3.0.pdf

 

I've got those seats in my 535i, but in black Nappa. They are amazing seats and the lumber support works great. Didn't get active cooling but then again the reviews on active cooling seats for the F10 have shown it's a disappointing option.  Night Vision would be nice but when would it get used. I have active beam assist but this come on as default so unless you think to turn it on it doesn't get used. I wish BMW would allow many of the cool options to be configurable to be active on startup.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DickieG said:

This car is pretty much a twin of mine, same colour and interior with the same extra's although mine doesn't have surround view or a heated steering wheel but it does have Adaptive Drive.

surround view is probably the best option to have ticked, it's used all the time. It's hardly on any F10/11's, but on X5's is a common feature. Not sure why.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/01/2018 at 4:23 PM, AndyM said:

 

What's slightly curious about it is why is it being sold out of the dealer network? Mileage?

 

With all those extras if they start to fail, it's a big hit on the old AUC warranty. 

Too risky for BMW to want in their AUC system?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 535i Andrew said:

 

With all those extras if they start to fail, it's a big hit on the old AUC warranty. 

Too risky for BMW to want in their AUC system?

 

I doubt BMW think that way tbf, more than likely it's been chopped in outside the dealer network

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, sshooie said:

I doubt BMW think that way tbf, more than likely it's been chopped in outside the dealer network

 

Most likely, but we can jest.;)

 

So only AUC cars can only have been returned back to BMW dealers for another one essentially?  If one comes up at auction with FBMSH say traded in at a 

2 hours ago, Matthew Ashton said:

 Bentley

dealership, can a BMW dealer not then buy that and put it back thru the BMW system?

 

Although I have seen (good few years ago now) V8 engined E60s with over 70,000 miles on the clock going via AUC and I'm thinking that's a risk as its going to need front arms and all the oil leaks fixed.  Big money to get fixed at BMW.......but the AUC dealer wanted big money for them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×