Yokozuna

If you want a Lamborghini but can't be arsed crouching down all the time your prayers have been answered....

https://www.lamborghini.com/en-en/models/urus

I love it! and can't wait for it to come down to scumbag prices! :lol: 

however im sure my bestest moaning arse mate d_a_n1979 will buy one for me! After he's stopped coughing and ironed his dresses of cause....

:P 

1 hour ago, Yokozuna said:

https://www.lamborghini.com/en-en/models/urus

I love it! and can't wait for it to come down to scumbag prices! :lol: 

however im sure my bestest moaning arse mate d_a_n1979 will buy one for me! After he's stopped coughing and ironed his dresses of cause....

:P 

Argh... :shock:

And feck off :lol: Been back training today don'tyerknow... Nearly killed me like :P 

But... you've been able to buy Lambrinis that you don't have to crouch down in for ages...

lamborghini-1r-tractor-13.jpg

Yeah, but you'd look silly turning up to anything in that! And have you seen the price of them? For the quarter of a mill sellers are asking for id want a roof at least....

12 hours ago, Yokozuna said:

Yeah, but you'd look silly turning up to anything in that! And have you seen the price of them? For the quarter of a mill sellers are asking for id want a roof at least....

But with that paint job and styling you'd never lose it in the car park...

23 minutes ago, e60neindanke said:

But with that paint job and styling you'd never lose it in the car park...

Pro's and cons eh....

:lol: 

Apart from the unfortunate name, and the Playstation instruments - do we really think it's that bad?  It's fresher looking than a Cayenne , and faster than most cars of this type too.  I quite like it.

The Bentley Bentayga is another heavyweight SUV which polarises opinion.  I think they got the front end wrong, but apart from that it looks pretty good.

That said, money no object I wouldn't buy either of these. For me, SUVs are too much of a compromise to have as an everyday car.

I’m going well against the grain here but I quite like it, saw one being off loaded at Romans’ the other day and I didn’t mind it at all 

31 minutes ago, bmpaul said:

I’m going well against the grain here but I quite like it, saw one being off loaded at Romans’ the other day and I didn’t mind it at all 

Looks like it’s just me an you! 

Well that leaves a bigger selection to choose from.... 

;)