stchris356

Going round in circles with E-SYS and Launcher

Hi Guys n' gals,

I have purchased E-SYS and all loaded successfully but having problems with the premium launcher?

Are there any alternatives and if so where can I find them?

Thanks in advance,

Chris. 

Why did you "purchase" E-SYS? As far as i know the premium launcher had a time bomb and no longer works.

You need to donate for the PRO version and get a key from TokenMaster himself. I've emailed him but haven't had a response yet.

May not be able to speak about this stuff on the forum though, but @Matthew Ashton will know what to do :)

Edited by IINexusII

3 hours ago, IINexusII said:

Why did you "purchase" E-SYS? As far as i know the premium launcher had a time bomb and no longer works.

You need to donate for the PRO version and get a key from TokenMaster himself. I've emailed him but haven't had a response yet.

May not be able to speak about this stuff on the forum though, but @Matthew Ashton will know what to do :)

@||Nexus|| is correct.   Tokenmaster threw his toys out of the cot as many unsavourys out there were hacking his code and making a living off his good nature. So he stopped the dynamic generation of the token needed to run the Premium Launcher as of 31/12/2017. Now, if you want to use the product you need to donate money to a charity and provide the proof to Token Master who will then give you a 24 month code for The Pro Launcher. Remember this is a hobby for Tokenmaster and people are getting frustrated at the lack of speed in getting back to them. Patience and understanding is a virtue here.

We are using Esys which is a BMW product and are not paying for it. BMW don't sell the product so if you do pay for a downloadable version you are being ripped off. There is a thread over on an American forum where you can request the download and there is no charge (maybe other than paying for a MEGA account) but you still need to get it to work and the only way now is through Tokenmaster's Pro Launcher. http://tokenmaster.blogspot.co.uk/

Edited by Matthew Ashton

Thanks for the reply, I've emailed Tokenmaster with proof of charity deposit, but I'm not holding my breath!

I've searched everywhere for a download link for a working launcher, but I think it would be easier to crack WhatsApp encryption than finding a working link!

Let's just hope TM sees my email.