roofer

Yep, i did it again...

Early for a meeting Wednesday, so nips into the services for a wazz and Costa, walks through W H Smith, BMW car mag caught my eye.

Fekkit, after a self imposed ban years ago, but it said it had a review of the new M5....

That was basically a re hashed BMW press release, and the rest of this comic sized tripe was equally dire. All for £4.75 ! 

Ban now back in place, and shall keep shitometer on when in smiths.

Edited by roofer

I'm down to one magazine now and that's ppc. A bit silly but a decent read. 

I then go for the evo/ octane twin pack for a holiday. 

Take out the ads and you’re left with ten pages. Mega ripoff. They all deserve to go bust.

I cancelled my Autocar and Modern Classics subs, so that's me with just BMW Car Magazine now, plus the Straight Six mag from the BMWCCGB.  BMW Car Magazine is OK.  I think it used to be better years ago - that could just be because it was actually better, or just that I preferred the cars they were writing about back then!

I REALLY miss Total BMW magazine.  At its best, that was a terrific read every month.  I'd love to see something like that coming back.  I doubt they could justify a third single marque mag again, but I'd be OK with a mag that had maybe BMW, Merc and Audi featuring in one magazine.