daviscup

2007 E61 530d M sport LCI for sale "PRICE REDUCED"

I am putting my 2007 LCI 530d Touring up for sale. The only reason I am selling up is I've bought a F10 535d. The current mileage is 123,000.

The car comes with a very good spec and includes full heated leather seats, electric seats with drivers memory, electric folding mirrors, professional Sat nav, Bluetooth, 6cd changer, sun protection glass, 2 virtually brand new tyres on rear and fronts with pleanty of thread. The current MOT runs until July 2018. The car is also fitted with 19" inch staggered ISPIRI ISR5 wheels. I also have both sets of keys for the car.

The car has full service history, both main dealer and Independant. I've just had the oil and filter changed, so there are no service requirements for a long time. The car also comes with a folder full of receipts from both myself and the previous owner showing a detailed history of what was done to the car.

The bodywork is in pretty good condition, but to be totally honest there are some stone chips on the bonnet and front wings as is to be expected from a car of this age.

When I purchased it I changed both the thermostats. Also as the car was not specced with xenon light from the factory I installed a HID kit. I chose the correct colour temperature for the kit so it looks pretty much OEM. I also added Logic 7 tweeters to the stereo, and this really helped improve the base system.

I have owned this car for 2 years now and it has never missed a beat. Its the perfect blend of comfort, power and economy.

I am based in a town called Newry in Northern Ireland. Its about 40 minutes away from both of the Airport and Docks in Belfast, and about 50 minutes from both Dublin airport and docks. Flights can normally be got for about 30 quid, and the ferry is very reasonable too.

I'm sure I have missed out some bits so please feel free to ask any questions. I am pricing the car at £7,000, but I am open to sensible offers.

Please excuse the poor pictures I have added, I had planned to get some better ones but its been tipping it down here for the last couple of days. If anyone would like some more detailed pictures I am happy to oblige.

IMG-20171215-WA0000.jpeg

IMG-20171215-WA0002.jpeg

IMG-20171215-WA0004.jpeg

IMG-20171215-WA0006.jpeg

IMG-20171215-WA0008.jpeg

IMG-20171215-WA0016.jpeg

IMG-20171215-WA0020.jpeg

IMG-20171215-WA0022.jpeg

Edited by daviscup
Reduce price and add photos

I've just had the oil and filter changed today, so as you can see from the photos there are no service items required for a long time.

20180108_152013.jpg

20180108_152018.jpg

20180108_152023.jpg

20180108_152033.jpg

I really could be doing with the car gone as it's just sat on my driveway not being used, so I am reducing the price to £7,000. This makes it by far the cheapest I can see for sale on Autotrader with comparable spec. etc.

I have also added photos of the full service history details. I also checked the folder of receipts that is with the car and the gearbox was serviced on the 9/8/14 at 91919 mles.

20180122_094613.jpg

20180122_094604.jpg

20180122_094608.jpg

20180122_094618.jpg

Stunning car and spec, can't believe this is still around!

Personally, I wouldn't have my mobile listed on an open forum too. Can be  found / abused by anyone then. Just a heads up 

Have you tried listing it on Gumtree (free) and on eBay as a classified ad (£15 IIRC)?

Good point about the phone number Dan, I've now removed it. Yes I'm very suprised there hasn't been very much interest as well. I can only assume it's a combination of time of year and my location. To be honest I haven't really advertised it except for on here and the local car sales website called usedcarsni, mainly because of the fact I was trying to sell it just after Christmas. I'm not in too much of a rush to move it on and I can wait a few months to things pick up if necessary, but on the other hand I'd rather have the money sitting in my bank account that the car sitting on the driveway :-)

It really is a cracking car, it just needs the right person to come along and buy it I guess.

2 hours ago, daviscup said:

Good point about the phone number Dan, I've now removed it. Yes I'm very suprised there hasn't been very much interest as well. I can only assume it's a combination of time of year and my location. To be honest I haven't really advertised it except for on here and the local car sales website called usedcarsni, mainly because of the fact I was trying to sell it just after Christmas. I'm not in too much of a rush to move it on and I can wait a few months to things pick up if necessary, but on the other hand I'd rather have the money sitting in my bank account that the car sitting on the driveway :-)

It really is a cracking car, it just needs the right person to come along and buy it I guess.

I’d deffo get it on both Gumtree and as an eBay classified

Both 30 days and eBay, for £15, gets you great coverage!

Will do Dan. To be honest I never really think of using EBay or Gumtree because they are not somewhere I'd browse for cars myself, but i shall take your advice and put an advert up on both.

On 1/22/2018 at 9:59 AM, daviscup said:

20180122_094723.jpg

Lol - I recognise that handwriting...

That's the indy I use :) 

(Free bump - GLWTS - looks a lovely car)