Yokozuna

The grand tour

Watched the new episode last night, thought it was very good the 3 old blokes presenting it where funny the cars where good an now they're doing to celebrity in a car thing, a bit pointless but better than the first series.

any one else seen it yet? and what's your thoughts?

Yup.

Watched it Friday, really enjoyed it as I did the first series.

The speed of that ladies electric shaver was phenomenal... Off the line I'd say it's unbeatable currently

Watched it yesterday, and thought it was great. The way they totally ignored speaking about Hamsters accident was brilliant!

I liked it but couldn't be @rsed with the "celebs" in the car. The Hof is some washed up yank who talks to hamburgers while drunk and who was the other bloke anyway? Hardly celebrities, there are more well known folk currently in the jungle.

The leccie car was worrying as looking the torque distribution graphic on its screen it was shown that there was only torque going to the front wheels at certain time. I mean who wants a car with torque only going to the front wheels.;)

Edited by 535i Andrew

I've recently downloaded the first series of the GT - so far watched 4 episodes and to be perfectly honest not really sure why I bothered. Only watched the car pieces so fast forwarded through the studio (tent) bits! Not currently rushing to watch any of the other episodes. Guess it's because I was so used to watching the same on TG that this doesn't seem any different.

Definitely enjoyed watching it, so good to see the three of them messing around again was great, the way they glossed over Hammond stacking it was funny. 

The drag race between them was eye opening, I couldn’t believe how much faster the leccy car was over a 700 odd hp 

lambo!!!!!!

Definitely an improvement on the last series.

As well as ditching that shit celebrity thing that they did,the fact that they're filming it in front of a UK audience in the tent makes all the difference.

When they were filming worldwide the gags seemed dumbed down probably because not many countries get our humour/irony (especially the Yanks).

I think this season is going to be a goodun 

Episode 2 is up. He has them in his phone as Vagina and Bellend :lol:

Edited by roofer

Iv just got round to watching the first series....its good that they seem to have found their grove again....but wish they would do away with the hole track thing though.....this new track seems worse then season 1 track

Edited by Capriandyb

On 17/12/2017 at 4:06 PM, Yokozuna said:

I watched the second episode last night! 

"Oh it's Mr bell end" :lol: 

I thought the new ford GT looks like a konisegge (however you spell it) 

Going by the old top gear with them on it i think it's spelt
Koniseggeegggegegegegegegegegegegegegegggeggeggegggegg