Yokozuna

The grand tour

8 minutes ago, McFar67 said:

The kia was impressive. The bugatti is a feat of engineering, stunning. 

At least the Kia's achievable :D But yes, the Bugatti is awesome and I love the noise of the turbo 

49 minutes ago, bmwtransit said:

At least the Kia's achievable :D But yes, the Bugatti is awesome and I love the noise of the turbo 

The noise is wonderful and yes the kia is well within budget. But, it's a Kia

The Mrs has had a couple of KIA's and a Hyundai, and from 1st hand experience I must say they have all been superb, and more to the point the warranty has been excellent and dealt with without so much as a raised eyebrow.

In fact the last Cee'd 3 estate she had had the condenser and springs replaced when it went in for a service or MOT (I can't remember which) at five years old with indi service history. They called and said would it be OK if they swapped the faulty bits over at the same time.

I've yet to have a decent interaction with a BMW dealer.

Carry on with the badge snobbery it just makes them even more affordable.

Watched latest 2 episodes, quite funny but not as good as 2nd episode, which for me has been funniest by far.

Love how they're ribbing Hammond nonstop though re crashing the lady shaver :lol:

On 12/22/2017 at 8:42 PM, McFar67 said:

The noise is wonderful and yes the kia is well within budget. But, it's a Kia

They've come a long way since the 90s. The Kia looks good, sounds nice with that V6 turbo, goes fast, long warranty, RWD, and the former head of BMW M overseen it too so you know it will be good to drive.  

7 minutes ago, DerekJr. said:

They've come a long way since the 90s. The Kia looks good, sounds nice with that V6 turbo, goes fast, long warranty, RWD, and the former head of BMW M overseen it too so you know it will be good to drive.  

Might just get a test drive of it to check. 

Poor episode No 5- the UP Gti was about the only decent thing on it - enjoyed the series up until this one

Hang on. 

Did they actually kill sheep just to make a TV programme?  I was sitting here waiting for someone to say that was a joke - and they didn't. 

I'm all for some outrageous fun, but I didn’t find that funny at all. What’s funny about frightening an animal half to death, and then running it over?

Know what you're saying but they're not real (well, not really killed doing the video). They could be good props or old sheep that have been culled and used for this before going to be destroyed etc

They're blatant, but they'd never get away with anything sinister 

6 hours ago, E39mad said:

Poor episode No 5- the UP Gti was about the only decent thing on it - enjoyed the series up until this one

Snap. Pretty disappointing one really. 

I thought it was quite good....

not as good as the others but still not bad!

and I'm sorry, if you think clarkson ran over them sheep then you're more simple than a simple thing.... :lol: 

for starters the car wasn't all smashed up and then if you look at one of the middle sheep it's legs are sticking straight out at 90 degrees as oppose to being limp....

come on lads! 

That sand buggy was awesome :) 

19 minutes ago, Yokozuna said:

and I'm sorry, if you think clarkson ran over them sheep then you're more simple than a simple thing.... :lol: 

Usually it’s pretty clear that sort of stuff is false / a joke. It’s just that this time, there wasn’t even a hint that this was the case. 

Im happy if it was a piss take!

9 minutes ago, Calypso-E34 said:

Im happy if it was a piss take!

The whole show is a piss take! 

Did you like the carefully placed stickers? :lol: 

Just now, Yokozuna said:

The whole show is a piss take! 

Did you like the carefully placed stickers? :lol: 

Que?