Sign in to follow this  
eamo

Anyone know anything about this 535?

Nice but not 17 large. Paint looks a bit mismatched and he can't even finish the pin stripe on one side. 

No interior shots either. 

For that that money I'd want a show car. 

Without seeing it in the flesh its hard to say but  low miles, manual, leather and rust free  are positives.

At that price i'd want a very tidy car, crack free dash, decent leanther etc I'd want to know whats been refreshed suspension wise (lots of bushes as you know) and i'd want a nice tight gear shift, no slop in the steering and a sheath of bills - i have a stuffed lever arch folder still for mine.

I'm a bit out of touch but £10k feels more the ball park if its very clean.

Did you see this?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bmw-e28-m535i-supercharged-turbo-not-m3-evo-etc/253272190026?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

Been through 2 or three owners on here - looked tidy last i saw it 2 or 3 years back.

It's not the best in the country ...  I know of one on the E reg Black on black leather blinds which has low miles ... original plates etc etc 

If that worth that ... This guy's must be worth 30k 

The body looks scruffy in the pictures, I wonder how good/bad it is in real life. 

Looks like it’s had a new wing hence no pinstripe and the pinstripe removed on the door where they blended the paint. 

Its ts had a new exhaust which hasn’t been fitted properly. 

If thats even a £7k car I’d be surprised.