d_a_n1979

What are you currently drinking...?

Sod the listening malarky like @Yokozuna keeps posting in (big puffery vodka drinker that he is) :lol:;):mrgreen: 

What are you supping tonight?

I'm currently working my way through a nice bottle of Ardbeg 'Kelpie' ;)

https://www.thewhiskyexchange.com/p/37885/ardbeg-kelpie

Edited by d_a_n1979

:lol: fuck you! :lol: 

I'm on a case of Budweiser whilst sat in the tub! 

Thank you very much!

then after that I may sip a few straight royal dragon vodkas? I don't  know yet! The goose (grey goose) is not hitting the spot anymore! :rolleyes: 

also where as I post on the what you listening to thread once or twice a week, on this thread I'll be posting every night of the week and you lot will be sending me then self help flyers! :lol::lol::lol: 

IMG_3105.jpg

Just sampling a drop of Goslings Black Seal rum,i used to be a Jack Daniels fan but got into the dark rums on carribean holidays and have never looked back.

Mick, I've started to sample the captain morgans spiced rum (I think it is?) an I must admit I'm not offended by it! :lol: 

but you know what they say if you drink rum at 10:30am? It doesn't make you an alcoholic, it makes you a pirate! :lol:;) 

Quite partial to the Captains blend Jay,

On a side note we,ll get that mat sorted for you mate,i haven,t forgot.

No problem mick, it's more me being to drunk/lazy/busy (delete as necessary) we'll get there mate! :) 

anyway back to drinking......

still on the bud (only a couple left now!) gotta do my job for a bit then if I can keep my eyes open will update....

;) 

Oh BTW, next Saturday will be in stages! First stage, what I'm drinking on the way to a rave! :shock: the second stage, what I'm drinking before I get to the rave! (Believe me they are 2 separate things! :lol: ) then stage three, what am I drinking whilst at the rave! (Not even god knows this!) stage four, can I still be drinking on my way home from the rave? Then stage five, what I'm drinking whilst I'm at home from the rave! ;) 

:lol::lol::lol: 

Have you had the Budweiser with the screw tops? Or any other bottle of lager for that matter? 

They should be called slice your fingers open whilst trying to twist off tops! 

Fuckers....

10 hours ago, Yokozuna said:

:lol: fuck you! :lol: 

I'm on a case of Budweiser whilst sat in the tub! 

Thank you very much!

then after that I may sip a few straight royal dragon vodkas? I don't  know yet! The goose (grey goose) is not hitting the spot anymore! :rolleyes: 

also where as I post on the what you listening to thread once or twice a week, on this thread I'll be posting every night of the week and you lot will be sending me then self help flyers! :lol::lol::lol: 

IMG_3105.jpg

Haha :mrgreen:

Didn't expect any less :lol:

Nah; nowt against vodka; just isn't for me unless it's in a martini... No idea why, just never got on with it

8 hours ago, Yokozuna said:

Have you had the Budweiser with the screw tops? Or any other bottle of lager for that matter? 

They should be called slice your fingers open whilst trying to twist off tops! 

Fuckers....

Probably because you've a pansy-like grip :P:lol: 

Your full of compliments this morning arnt you? 

Ive got feelings you know.....

:lol: 

and my grip has got feck all to do with the finger shredding bottle tops, you Mary....

15 minutes ago, Yokozuna said:

Your full of compliments this morning arnt you? 

Ive got feelings you know.....

and my grip has got feck all to do with the finger shredding bottle tops, you Mary....

Stop using your hand cream them and grow some tougher skin :P 

;) 

Cans in the hot tub! ;) 

there seems to be something wrong, I'm still fucking cold! Well when I stick my arms out the tub they get cold....

oh also this this is the first alcoholic drink this week! :shock: I know, I know the price of booze will come down in the north west as the supply out strips demand :lol: but I'm doing it for a very good reason! No, not my health....

coz I'm going to a stupid rave in Liverpool on Saturday, an it'll cost about £400,000,000.00 a can! So keeping my tolerance low so I just spend £900,000,000,000.00....

:lol: you think I'm joking...... 

:shock: 

Titanic Brewery's Plum Porter tonight... 

Very nice indeed (bottled), but not a patch on draught

6 hours ago, SuperDave said:

Ai. 2016-17 is turning into a nightmare healthwise. :wacko:

Oh no! Well don't become dependent, you've seen trainspoting....

anyway im currently drinking some cheap arse energy drink, just to get me through the first hr of my day....