Sign in to follow this  
d_a_n1979

Interest check/tentative for sale: 18" AVA Phoenix hyper silver alloys

Will be putting winter alloys/tyres on in the next week or so and wanted to see if anyone is interested in my 18x8 / 18x9 hyper silver AVA Phoenix alloys (and tyres, maybe)? I've seen a few sets of alloys I'm interested in, hence the sale. But not desperate etc

Alloys are in excellent condition overall, but, one rear has a 1.5 inch scuff on the outer edge, right by the tyre,  that I've painted silver and it's hard to see without looking (wife, avoiding all other cars in the car park, didn't see a low curb :roll:

Can come with tyres (Nexen N'fera SU1s - 235/40/18 & 265/35/18 XLs) or without. Have found these to be superb tyres, bought them on the back of their reviews. Tyres have 7mm tread right across with no damage / puncture repairs etc. Haven't even covered 1k miles on them! 

Really would like them collected and paid for in cash, but can look to wrap them very well for courier collection, but buyer must arrange this. 

Alloys can be seen in my projects thread, but will update this thread with pics once I've cleaned them again. They've been very well looked after and cleaned weekly

Price:

£500 alloys only

£675 with tyres

Some pictures as of this morning (dirty, but shows everything off):

https://photos.app.goo.gl/WjaXFWOa0TfxLROE3

Edited by d_a_n1979