NoSmokeNoPoke

My Stage 3 535D 414hp.

Well my girlfriend is needing a shoulder op soon so thought I’d be nice and lend her my car to commute to work since it’s an auto. Never ever ever again. This is the state of it after her driving it for 3 days! 3 DAYS!!! Looks like she’s been off roading in it and chewed both the passenger side wheels. FML. £280 for a wheel refurb now. How the hell does this happen in 3 days.  

CA4178DD-D1E2-4C43-9A8F-FBBC9A55E2C9.jpeg

0A6E3556-AD5D-4199-A466-60DAAE0E642D.jpeg

On 25/11/2017 at 8:18 PM, Chu said:

Nice..what wheels are they?

Hi bud sorry I’m not on here much. They are Vossen CV3’s. Reps I think. 

I had the car at Ecotune one Glasgow end of Feb for Hybrid turbos and Wagner intercooler. Also got a stage 3 remap. It made 414hp and 793nm. Very happy with it. 

AE3E5F77-0B24-4274-B7D8-5C6303D45384.jpeg

Very impressive. Makes my 365bhp inadequate

Although wait for our own 'Mashed Potatoes' he's aiming for 500bhp and 1000Nm on his 535d

19 hours ago, GStarrr said:

Wow. That is some impressive stats for a 535d :o :D

Thanks Gstarrr. Gearbox is away to be serviced soon. Torque is limited on the pre lci box so that’s all she will take kinda safely. 

9 hours ago, Blobby said:

Very impressive. Makes my 365bhp inadequate

Although wait for our own 'Mashed Potatoes' he's aiming for 500bhp and 1000Nm on his 535d

500 is achievable with meth etc but would the box take 1000nm and be reliable? 500hp is a new set of turbos altogether. Although I’d love to push the limits of it I’m not stripping mine again to go for more. Before the kid came along I was in a 650hp big single turbo Supra so chasing big numbers is a thing of the past for me haha. 

Our man MP is the king of mapping. Take a look on this section at 'what's being worked on today' he's been there and got the T shirt :lol:

Edited by Blobby

4 hours ago, Blobby said:

Our man MP is the king of mapping. Take a look on this section at 'what's being worked on today' he's been there and got the T shirt :lol:

Great thread what a guy. That’s a talent for sure. 

Limo black rear tint fitted today. Really darkened the side tints nicely with it. Also got the sunroof tinted as well as the wee one is always getting the sun in her eyes. (On the rare occasion it’s out) 

127434F2-4208-4F99-9772-2B9C062936CE.jpeg

CC68F7CA-358F-474D-8A6E-7392221C956C.jpeg