My variant is a Jan 2007 pre LCI 525 d MSport 

1. I've read about Brake servo seal and oil contamination affecting the E60's 

2. and the risk of fire due to faulty battery cable clamp,

3. ZF Auto Gearbox Mechatronic sleeve incorrect fitting causing oil seepage 

The above issues potentially pertain to my model 

has anyone referred back to bmw and had issues corrected.? 

Is it an issue if the recalls are dating back to 2010? or even prior ? will BMW honour them ? 

heres Link to a useful site that highlights recalls and technical service bulletins 

http://ukcar.reviews/bmw-5series-e60-e61-2003-problems-recalls/

They will still do it as it’s a safety item so it has to be done, you might find the older ones have already been done. 

The vacuum line brake servo seals, I think was only on the V8 engines in the E60/1 range.

Battery clamp cover was accross the range and I would have thought most E60/1 should have that sorted by now.

BMW will tell you that the transmission is sealed for life so won't touch anything on it. But yes the sealing sleeve is a known weak point along with the bridge seals between the mechatronic unit and gearbox proper. Never a recall though.

You can check what recalls are on your car online. I might have a link somewhere.....

But as others have said go to a dealer and give them your chassis numbers and they can check.

40 minutes ago, Mr_530i said:

@535i Andrew it would be great if you could find the link to check recalls online. It could then be pined to the homepage. 

Sorry was mad busy today, here is a link from dft website for 5 Series recalls for E60 onwards thru to present day.

You can see the loss of brake servo and the fire risk from battery as two mentioned by the OP.

http://www.dft.gov.uk/vosa/apps/recalls/searches/search.asp?whichpage=1&pagesize=10&resultString=(BMW 5 SERIES) for the date range 01/Jan/2003 to 01/Sep/2017&tx=

Should add that I made a one off trip to get my brake booster hose checked and got the battery terminal cover (the fire risk one) done as part of a service.  However the dealer were very coy about the latter, no it's not a recall they said but an enhancement or something like that. They don't like using the word recall as that causes fear and panic of vehicles spontaneously combusting into a huge fireball or failing to stop like the well documented at the time, Toyota problem.

Thanks Andrew I checked that out before but it appears BMW are dodging the Brake Servo issue even though DFST website highlight it across the range, 

they acknowledged the BMW battery clamp needs doing because I’ve never taken it in (was preoccupied with my new  F30 3 series M sport since 2014 but which has now departed) and started to refocus on this old timer which had since more or less new.