The 100 is the load rating. 

The difference on the rear is going to be about 37mm difference in circumference. You'll  need to check the offset of the replacement wheels too to make sure they won't foul the suspension nor stick out too far. 

I thought the aspect ratio (sidewall)was given as a percentage of the width, hence dividing by 100 then multiply by ratio, but I think I might avoid. Cracking price too with virtually brand new sottozero’s.

Edited by 1320Arbroath

11 hours ago, 1320Arbroath said:

I thought the aspect ratio (sidewall)was given as a percentage of the width, hence dividing by 100 then multiply by ratio, but I think I might avoid. Cracking price too with virtually brand new sottozero’s.

Yes, sorry, didn't see it was your calculation rather than a tyre size (far too late last night).

I was thinking about this after the post and I'd still steer clear of changing the specified size of tyre from that set by the manufacturer. It will probably make little difference but BMW specify sizes for a reason.  

Yes sadly too big for your F10 set up. Nice wheels though.

Tyre choice in winter flavour will be very limited at 19" at our F10 tyre size.

Apparently there is a set if 613 wheels (18" from an F10 Lci) on Gumtree in the South side of Glasgow as was pointed out to me by another forum member....

I had a look at the ones on the south side of Glasgow, they are pretty cheap however wheel has been kerbed and all four would need refurbishing. below is a photo of one them.

$_59.jpg

They aren't 613 wheels as they don't have the flare of the spokes where they meet the rim. The insides are spotless but the kerbing is dreadful.

unusually the pair of spokes meet at a wheel bolt hole rather than the more common spokes meeting at the smaller hole.

Hmmmmm I can't tell what style they are.

9 hours ago, Matthew Ashton said:

Thanks, that helps. They are style 208 from a 1 Series. 

Good spot sir.  I was looking thru the 5 Series styles.  Not an E87!

http://www.bmwstylewheels.com/bmw/208

They have a high offset at 49mm which may be problematic on the front of an F10.  Diameter wise they would fit at 18".  Not sure if the stud spacing would be the same either.  I'm thinking as its a smaller car it may have a smaller hub design?  Although it would make sense from a manufacturing point of view if they had similar sized hubs etc.

1 hour ago, Matthew Ashton said:

These wheels take M12 x 1.5 bolts and the F10/11 uses M14 x 1.25 so the bolt hole is probably too small. Wrong wheel for our cars so keep on looking.

Agree and I've said this about E60 wheels being fitted on to a F10.  Folk on here say its not an issue and it fits but it doesn't sit well with me.

I wouldn't be putting 1 Series wheels on a 5er......