Captain Beaky

New Addition to the Family

Hello my name is Captain Beaky. I am a self confessed BMW addict and a weak man.

Meet my latest Baby an E30 type R

IMG_2503.thumb.JPG.4a362ca9a2b3d5678f814950a2d3d13a.JPG

She,s a little rough around the edges and needs someone who is sympathetic to fettle her and just add some finesse to the job, so i couldn't  help myself.

The missus (Her in Knickers) thinks differently and says I need to grow up and I can't drive them all !! but I'm sure if i try really hard enough I can.

Anyway this is the best bit, if you are a purist look away now or hit Esc

IMG_2157.thumb.JPG.2bea1aab7645c53d1144de4d1b088b18.JPG

I'll just ignore the blasphemy that is the ricer lump, and enjoy the fact you have an E30.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, d_a_n1979 said:

Very nice and a cracking engine swap ;)8) 

Plans? 

Get it up to a good spec, interior needs overhaul, nasty vibration  somewhere, move servo and drive it with a smile :-)

1 hour ago, Loadmaster said:

Wow nice, where's the E39 530 gone?

Still here, its a bit embarrassing now, neighbours must think its a BMW club, wot with a 530d 530d touring and the 535 se

1 hour ago, Mojo Jojo said:

That's a very shiny plenum. I bet an sr20 in a e30 is a riot, what power is it making?

Its got all the right bits to make 400, T2871r turbo, Nismo 555 injectors, Z32 Maf, Horsham stage 3 ecu, Welbro 350 pump, driftworks plenum, Greedy pro 3 boost control, uprated coil packs. According to Horsham anything between 340 and 400 depending on the boost setting.

Its bloody fast

Edited by Captain Beaky