foxy330d

Comfort seats

Wow! Got a 2005 se and boy are those seats awesome. Love the way the bolsters pin you in the car when ignition is on and release you when you stop the engine.

Also got heated rear seats, anyone else got this combination?

My last E60 had comfort seats, they were the best seats I've had in a car, they weren't heated though. When I was on a twisty B road I used to pump up the side bolsters and knock it into sport mode......

You should also get the dipping passenger wing mirror in reverse with this option.

Miss both in my F10. :(

They are awesome even the passenger seat is memory with full function, the heating is almost instant and adjustable via the idrive. Didnt see many with heated rears when I was looking... non in fact.

Very impressed with my first e6x after a fleet of e46s and e39

I have non-heated comforts in mine, and love them.  I'm looking to retrofit the heating to them at some point, as I understand they have the full wiring looms already...

I heard this about the e90 se seats, all you need is the switch and seat module (coding), the heating pads are already there... but not the sport seats..

Edited by foxy330d

I've got heated comforts on mine too, and heated rear. They're great aren't they! Mine also have the oscillating seat base which gently kneeds your buttocks :-)

14 hours ago, Jomo said:

I've got heated comforts on mine too, and heated rear. They're great aren't they! Mine also have the oscillating seat base which gently kneeds your buttocks :-)

what is this you speak of??

They're not really what I would think of as massage seats.  Every 20 seconds or so ithey shift the pressure points around under your bum so you don't get sore.  I find it stops my hips and lower back from seizing up so much on long journeys.  The details in the dealer advert called them oscillating seat bases. Looking at the spec from the VIN I think the official name must have been Active Seats.  The buttons to switch them on and off are in the centre console next to the heated seat buttons.

On 25/09/2017 at 4:05 PM, Jomo said:

They're not really what I would think of as massage seats.  Every 20 seconds or so ithey shift the pressure points around under your bum so you don't get sore.  I find it stops my hips and lower back from seizing up so much on long journeys.  The details in the dealer advert called them oscillating seat bases. Looking at the spec from the VIN I think the official name must have been Active Seats.  The buttons to switch them on and off are in the centre console next to the heated seat buttons.

Got a pic of your buttons?

27 minutes ago, Jomo said:

Ha ha, seat envy!

I will find you, and remove your car seats when you are not looking :lol:

I just love mine even the way they look, if I ever change the car I'm thinking to keep them. Everything electrical, heated and ventilated, just amazing. ventilations and heating are instant. ventilation it's not that high but at least you don't sweat in the summer. 

unnamed.jpg