Digidick

Might be buying an early 2.5 Boxster

That Z looks really well Richard,hope everything goes to plan for you,nice trip down the A702/A701 over the Devils Beeftub from Edinburgh to Moffat before hitting the M74/M6 should get you accustomed with the Z nicely.

Cheers mate I'll check that route out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Z looks nice 

I have had a few of them too and I'm sure you will love it 

They are a great little roady that you can have bags of fun with

Cheers Gaz. It's a proper pampered Z4 but the owner has sadly been in a motorbike accident and is now in a wheelchair hence the sale. Just let the Boxster man know the sale is off. I'm away next week so Z4 collection will at the end of the month.

That's fantastic. If I didn't need my F10 for day to day stuff I'd be onto that like a shot but it's out of my reach as a second car.

1 hour ago, Paddy O'Furniture said:

I like the Pure White line interiors - 3.0 E89 Z4's are rare cars. My neighbour has a lovely 2.5 M Sport in white with black leather - only 20000 miles and cost him about £14000 - it drives really well!

12 hours ago, Digidick said:

Cheers Gaz. It's a proper pampered Z4 but the owner has sadly been in a motorbike accident and is now in a wheelchair hence the sale. Just let the Boxster man know the sale is off. I'm away next week so Z4 collection will at the end of the month.

Just my humble opinion but the Z looks far nicer than the Boxster and seems to be the better option according to the well informed comments from others in this thread.

Excellent Rich. Enjoy the scenic drive home - hopefully with the roof down!

Cheers. Looking forward to the next 5 Series meet in my non 5 like the rest of us

Tht porsche looks familiar,i'm sure the guy lives on my street and if it is the same guy,i can vouch for his cossie,its a concourse black one.congrats on the purchase.

Tht porsche looks familiar,i'm sure the guy lives on my street and if it is the same guy,i can vouch for his cossie,its a concourse black one.congrats on the purchase.

Small world if it is. As well as the Cosworth also has a blue Focus RS MK1, his names Mike.

It looked a great example of a 1998 Boxster but I couldn't trust it enough to stay like that engine and gearbox wise.

Yep that's the same guy,he's a proper car guy he's got a few motorbike's  aswell.

Can't believe you know who he is, amazing

Yeah he really is a proper car guy. Imported that Cosworth from Australia and the Boxster came in from Dubai but not sure if he did that bit.

Looks a nice Z4. Def take a trip back down the beef tub road on the way back from auld reekie;) hopefully you get a dry day to drive it home  

Cheers Gaz. Not sure I’ll manage the beef tub road as it’ll be around 6pm when I leave with the car so I’ll just want to go from A to B via the quickest route but I will check the route options though.

What a great looking car in stunning scenery! Perfect

Thank you. It was worth the diversion and the same 4.5hrs if I’d gone straight down the A1.

Really pleased for you Rich,the Z certainly looks a cracker,glad you enjoyed the drive south.

Really pleased for you Rich,the Z certainly looks a cracker,glad you enjoyed the drive south.

Cheers Mick. One or two small jobs to do but nothing major.

How’s Harty at the minute, have I missed any updates?