Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pauliexjr

2003 E46 (?) Touring - spares or repair

2 posts in this topic

Hi all, I'm offering this on behalf of my sister, don't know much about it apart from the fact it's a solid car and in not too bad nick considering the miles, I've few pictures which I can email since photobucket now charge, but would recommend a visit if you're interested (and fancy a day at the seaside :D):

2003 318i Touring

Mot to May '18

Good tyres

Good interior

172k and currently SORN'd

Dark blue with grey leather interior

Now the bad bits (and hence spares or repair) It has an intermittent fault which means it starts and runs when it feels like it. She's had it in the workshop numerous times and it has new plugs, coil packs and cam and crank sensors and spent almost £500 trying to get it sorted but to no avail which has left two local mechanics baffled! It also has some graffiti on the driver's side in the form of a picture of Valentino Rossi's bike, she's a big fan of the Doctor apparently. It should come off with some T-cut or maybe the judicious use of thinners.

This is a chance for someone with a bit of mechanical nous to make a couple of quid by getting it back on the road and help her out by getting it off the drive.

The car is located in Southport, Merseyside and will need collecting on a trailer (unless you're a roadside guru and can get it running properly there and then!) She's open to offers (I think she'll take virtually anything) as the next stage is a scrapyard and I think it's too good for that.

PM me for contact details.

Edited by pauliexjr

61 views and no takers? Come on guys, I'd grab it myself but i live 240 miles away!