Mr_530i

Iphone 6s - 32- 64GB

4 posts in this topic

Anyone selling an Iphone 6s with more than 32GB  in storage I am interested in buying. Can't update my old 5s onto the latest OS and don't want to spend  £1K on a new one. 

Must be in good condition, Unlocked and with all genuine parts. Would rather avoid ebay as you can't trust the sellers. 

Budget is £250 and is ready and waiting. 

Edited by Mr_530i

Have you asked over on AVForums iPhone classifieds?

You'll probably have a good selection on here

If you're not a member already; it's easy enough to join :) 

Mr_530i likes this

7 hours ago, Mr_530i said:

Can't update my old 5s onto the latest OS

A 5s will run iOS 10 (the latest) as I upgraded mine a couple of months back. It'll also run iOS 11 (due shortly) though that will likely be the last. Arguably my phone worked better with iOS 8 but whilst I could live without a number of apps that had higher OS version requirements, my banking app wasn't one of them!

Also, as the new Apple models have just been announced there'll be a few £'s drop in secondhand values over the next few weeks - mainly due to increased availability and perceived obsolescence initiated by the "must have latest" crowd :)

Exactly ;) @adamhearn that's why I have been waiting. I thought the secondhand price would start to drop yesterday with the new launch, and this is why I posted this request.  

My Phone is on iOS 10 at the moment, but I don't want to upgrade to the latest OS as it will run like a dog, as this is what apple want people to do. Plus my phone is only 16GB and new OS will be more storage hungry. 

Apple launch new OS, people than install it on their the old phones and it slows it down then people upgrade to the latest handset, as the new OS is always designed for the new phones with more powerful hardware in mind.

adamhearn likes this