jc1

newbie in scotland

19 posts in this topic

Hi Folks, New to the forum but I have had my 530 Touring E39 for 12 years now so thought it was time to sign up.

Great info on here 

Cheers john

Welcome John,any pics,we love pics on here esp a nice touring.

Yes Mick once I work out how to post them up mate, Oh and finish of polishing those dull headlights and tailgate lights!

There is a job I have done a few times! Rear ones need replaced now mind.

Edited by jc1

Mine are a bit dull on the tailgate,i normally spray them with silicone dash cleaner between washes,just brightens them up a bitIMG_0592.thumb.JPG.3a7813f33e8fe169824a4d9930b8437c.JPG

Hello, 

When I was walking in Glasgow yesterday I spotted a grey E39 530d touring near Atlantic Quay, that wasnt you was it? Private plate too.

Ah, I see said the blind man. I saw a tidy unmolested Oxford Green saloon outside my office a while back....obviously wasn't you either!

Can some one point me in tge the right dierection on how to uploading photos please? I'm still feeling my way around the forum.

Cheers

Welcome to the forum.

I think there are several ways of doing it but I just hit 'insert other media' then 'insert existing attachment' and choose from my gallery images. You can also use the 'choose files' link to import from a memory stick directly. 

26 minutes ago, Loadmaster said:

Welcome to the forum.

I think there are several ways of doing it but I just hit 'insert other media' then 'insert existing attachment' and choose from my gallery images. You can also use the 'choose files' link to import from a memory stick directly. 

Thanks I will have a go

As Andrew says John,nice looking straight e39 you,ve got there.