Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
e34-535ise

e39 Front & Rear Sport Bumpers Topaz Blue, arch liners, air ducts and splash guards

9 posts in this topic

I have a 2001 530i se. My plan was to upgrade to 'sport' spec and I purchased the bumpers and associated parts. I've now changed my mind, not uncommon!, and decided to keep the se bumpers but upgrade the turbine wheels to style 32 or Alpina.

So, I now have the following for sale:

Genuine sport front bumper in Topaz Blue. In very good condition, believe it is original paint - no evidence that it has been re-sprayed. Small crack underneath and very small crack on edge, would be easy to repair. Stone chips and some scrapes underneath have been touched up. Obviously, to make mint needs re-spraying but I was happy to fit as was. Comes with fog lights and parking sensors (untested) £200.

Genuine rear sport bumper in Topaz Blue. In good condition but there has been a small repair in the past with some evidence of cracking to paint. Also has scratch. Please see photos. Would benefit from respray in my opinion. Small cut out underneath for towbar. £150.

Left and right genuine sport wheel arch liners - £20 each

Left and right genuine air ducts - £15 each

n/s splash guard - pattern part as advertised on ebay. Never used - £20

o/s genuine splash guard. You probably know how much these are from bmw - about £300!! This one is in solid condition but does have some damage. I believe the crack could be fixed. £50 

Prices don't include delivery. Collection of bumpers is preferred, other items can be posted. Might be possible to deliver bumpers, within reason.

P1020747 (2).JPG

P1020750.JPG

P1020754.JPG

P1020753.JPG

P1020758.JPG

P1020748.JPG

P1020759.JPG

P1020762.JPG

P1020763.JPG

P1020764.JPG

P1020765.JPG

P1020775.JPG

P1020774.JPG

P1020776.JPG

Edited by e34-535ise
n/s and o/s entered incorrectly

Hi interested in the wheel arch liners if they are the front ones? How much including postage to west midlands please?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, PeteLPG said:

Hi interested in the wheel arch liners if they are the front ones? How much including postage to west midlands please?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hi, yes they are the front ones. Pm me your postcode as I'm actually travelling down to West Midlands on Thursday! 

2 hours ago, rahmanadeel@outlook.com said:

Where are you based? I'll take the rear bumper if we can arrange colllection/delivery

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Weird how it's posted from my tapatalk profile!

2 hours ago, rahmanadeel@outlook.com said:

Where are you based? I'll take the rear bumper if we can arrange colllection/delivery

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi, I'm in Leeds. Where are you?

Mike