iiNNeX

2007 BMW 535D M Sport LCi - Immaculate Condition!

It's a enthusiast looked after car!! That is the difference!!  Good luck with sale mate hope it gets good buyer I think it's top car but hey what do I know!:rolleyes:

@iiNNeX

I'd take your number off the eBay advert pal. Risk of getting shithead callers on a daily basis

Just tell them to send you a message to chat further that way!

15 hours ago, Chu said:

On 29/09/2017 at 10:15 AM, d_a_n1979 said:

@iiNNeX

I'd take your number off the eBay advert pal. Risk of getting shithead callers on a daily basis

Just tell them to send you a message to chat further that way!

Yeah good shout mate.

2. "car is F10 money bla bla bla". No. Just no. This car is some bottom of the barrel F10 money, with crappy spec and definitely not a 535d M sport either. So please, keep that to yourself.

You’ve never seen my F10 then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thirty-odd years ago I was looking for a vehicle and ended up paying almost double what I intended. This was partly because my original budget was inadequate and would only buy a roughish example, and partly because I found one that I considered worth coughing up the extra for. You know the sort of stuff - one enthusiast owner, great condition, reams of paperwork etc.

It hurt financially and I wondered for a while whether I'd been daft to pay so much. I got a bit of consolation from this quote from John Ruskin.

“There is hardly anything in the world that someone cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who consider price alone are that person’s lawful prey. It’s unwise to pay too much, but it’s worse to pay too little. When you pay too much, you lose a little money — that is all. When you pay too little, you sometimes lose everything, because the thing you bought was incapable of doing the thing it was bought to do. The common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot — it can’t be done. If you deal with the lowest bidder, it is well to add something for the risk you run, and if you do that you will have enough to pay for something better.”

I've no idea on prices but it sounds to me like this is the sort of enthusiast's car that another enthusiast will be willing to pay a bit more for.

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, Chu said:

Enthusiast owned...means nothing.

I'm not getting involved with the opinions on the price being asked but, I would certainly disagree with "enthusiast owned meaning nothing". Granted, there will always be the "bad eggs" as in all walks of life but I think you've a fair chance of getting a better example of whatever you're looking for, rather than trawling non enthusiast sellers with A/T or ebay ads.

If I were looking for another 5, I'd start here first!  

1 hour ago, Chu said:

Cool..can have mine for ten grand.really prob worth six now but hey im an enthusiast and spent thousands on it.

I said "if" I were looking for a 5...

And I should also have added, only another E39... (The E60's not for me...)

Edited by Loadmaster

Can't understand all flak you've had to take bud! If people don't understand what enthusiast car owners all about!  They best goin on eBay / auto trader and be totally in dark about motor they buyin! I'd buy of this site first and pay few bob more knowing car is up to scratch and not bag of shit!!  good luck mate :D jus don't get some people!!  But hey I'm just enthusiast!!

Price Drop Bump

Price is now £12,495 or £11,200 without the wheels (you'd have to bring your own set). Open to close offers within reason.

Also since the initial posting of the ad, the car has had a software update performed by Sytner BMW (on both iDrive and ECU) with receipt and invoice as proof. Drives even smoother now :)