nealpina

A incident in Barcelona

11 posts in this topic

Sadly - I doubt it will ever...

There are too many misguided individuals in the world these days who wish to push their beliefs on others and it appears that resorting to violence appears to be the only way they can think.

There is no justification for killing, maiming and injuring innocent people in trying to further a cause...

It's time the punishment to the instigators really became a deterrent ....

Agreed with you.

I am starting to blame political correctness, because we need to stop pussy footing  

We have serious problems in the UK, and other in developed countries.  However when we address the reasons behind these attacks or other disturbing behaviour - whether it is to do with race, religion, creed, sex etc. Someone from that group or culture will feel that they are all being branding as a terrorist.

Therefore as not to offend the group we don't talk about reeducating the individuals who are the evil extremists, or placing them behind bars.

Anyone of a sane mind knows it is not a group of people.  As most people just want to live a peaceful life.  It is individuals who are deluded and commit these ungodly acts.   

535i Andrew and 711jrp like this

Bollox! 

Im off to Barcelona in a few weeks! Im only planning on spending approximately 1-2hrs there but still, I hope this is a one off and doesn't mean the city will be on lock down! 

As for the gutless cowards that think they are some how doing some good by committing these acts are fighting a winless war! And until they realize that, it won't stop! :( 

I would be bringing back capital punishment. Administered right there, at the scene of the offence.

Just now, Calypso-E34 said:

I would be bringing back capital punishment. Administered right there, at the scene of the offence.

What if you got the wrong person?

Thoughts and prayers out to the families of the victims who must be totally devastated....

Dennis.

RIP to the 13 death so far. :(

Terrorists are such lowlife cünts!

Feeling a bit uncomfortable having had a beer outside a pub in Barcelona last week... :mellow:

Though as i said to the wife we are still at greater risk crossing the road than personally suffering an atrocity such as this.

Trite words cannot express my sympathy for those harmed in this an other attacks but you cannot let these acts stop you going about your business.

We often go to London, i've been to Barcelona and Paris but such idiotic acts will not stop me going again!

Whatever your gripes live and let live i say, don't  mow people down

And now the Beeb is stating another 5 terrorists have been shot dead as they we're going to be part of a 2nd attack; what the feck is going on :( 

2 hours ago, d_a_n1979 said:

And now the Beeb is stating another 5 terrorists have been shot dead as they we're going to be part of a 2nd attack; what the feck is going on :( 

Politically correct authorities, soft arsed politicians and unchecked immigration of people from shitholes in the Middle East and Africa who want to turn nice European countries into shitholes resembling the places from which they came, by forcing their ideas on us and introducing their sharia laws.

Western countries interfering in countries whose issues they know feck all about, to protect oil supplies they want, and pat themselves on the back for forcing democracy on countries ill equipped to deal with it.  We had very few issues while dictators like Gaddafi and Saddam ruled the roost.  Ask people in those countries whether they were better off with Western Democracy, where their countries are reduced to a car park, or under their dictators. 

I don't think I missed anything there.

Mo_1986, SuperDave and d_a_n1979 like this