Seesure

Would you trust a dealer like this...

11 posts in this topic

£20,000 for a 530i Sport with 2000mls,i,d rather spend £2000 on one with 120,000mls,surely the 2000ml car is only going to cause financial heartache if it were to be pressed into regular service until all perishable items had been replaced,

Personally speaking i don,t get hung up on mileage as long as there is evidence of servicing and maintenance,only my opinion of course.

GStarrr, d_a_n1979 and Seesure like this

As above; the prices are a piss take. No one in their right mind would be that for a 530i, sorry

Seesure likes this

On 14/08/2017 at 11:41 AM, Mazi said:

3 ads have the same pics

That's what I thought too! They are not however on closer inspection they are all clearly different cars

Prices are keen, not quite 4 Star classics keen mind you. 

Seesure likes this

I can vouch for Glenn at GMS Cars, I've bought from him and sold to him and he's a great guy to deal with. I do however agree that he can be a little "way off" with his prices on certain cars.

C.

Seesure likes this

where does he find all those low miles E38/E39s??? Are they imports. Also can't see any interior pics of a lot of them as well.

I'll second what cableguy said and vouch for Glenn as well, sure he is not too cheap but the best cars never are.

He does have some nice metal but the prices are just daft. Who honestly would spend that amount of cash on a 5 series (not the m5). The market has to be tiny

11 hours ago, Cribert said:

He does have some nice metal but the prices are just daft. Who honestly would spend that amount of cash on a 5 series (not the m5). The market has to be tiny

The thing is if this was true dealers like him would have gone bust long ago, so it stands to reason the buyers are out there.