OTTOMAN

A few pics of my other cars

Hired a v6 convertible in Las Vegas. Very cheap build quality and over about 3.5k it just made more noise but no more go and yet it was pleasant to drive and ideally suited for the conditions.

Imagine a v8 would be fun but not everyday in the uk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You need to try one to understand - great car but flawed (in a good way) but driving one in the states it felt just right even the auto box (of which i'm not generally a fan) seemed just right. However the 160k 523i i got into at gatwick after felt so much better built.

Its horses for courses - there are a couple of new and old 'stangs round here and a corvette or two. Look and sound great but they are an occasion car i think.

Not knocking i do like them and much respect to whoever buys them 8)

On 6/22/2018 at 9:24 AM, dan101smith said:

Is that a Dutton, a Quantum or something else? I'm not an expert on kit cars!

Quantum 2+2 

On 6/22/2018 at 9:35 AM, duncan-uk said:

I'd say quantum based on a mk2 fiesta xr2. 

Correct ;)

Some lovely cars in there ;) 

We considered a 135i for my wife, one was local and she loved seeing it (in blue IIRC); alas; it was too small inside for my fat ass :lol: 

Could only just get my knees under the steering wheel and couldn't sit on the passenger side without having my knees crushed up against the dash/glove box :roll: 

On 6/21/2018 at 11:00 PM, domin8or said:

My current garage

IMG_0478.JPG

s-l1600 (3).jpg

IMG_0242_LI.jpg

if the OP asked for photos of council houses with chav cars this would be perfect

also love the German/ m numberplate on the diesel x3 lol

honestly its like Jeremy Kyles guests garage.  

please post more photos, perhaps a photo of your Bmw and the council house in the background.  Don't forget the 5 kids and the mrs.  

Edited by Butler

10 hours ago, Butler said:

if the OP asked for photos of council houses with chav cars this would be perfect

also love the German/ m numberplate on the diesel x3 lol

honestly its like Jeremy Kyles guests garage.  

please post more photos, perhaps a photo of your Bmw and the council house in the background.  Don't forget the 5 kids and the mrs.  

Omg,  who annoyed you Butler, what a sad existence you have I shall pray for you . 

Trollers gunna troll <_<

Anyway, Where my grandparents lived most of their married life the 2 brothers that started quantum lived just up the road with their parents. This was back in the mid to late 80's. I can't remember their names though.

1 hour ago, Nomis said:

Trollers gunna troll <_<

Anyway, Where my grandparents lived most of their married life the 2 brothers that started quantum lived just up the road with their parents. This was back in the mid to late 80's. I can't remember their names though.

Thierry and Mick-Annex, wasn't it?

1 hour ago, Nomis said:

Trollers gunna troll <_<

Obviously confusing me with someone that gives a toss :rolleyes: