dj1233

E61 Detail

5 posts in this topic

Seeing as i've had the car a few months now and done plenty of miles, i thought it was time to give it a detail. Took 7 hours from start to finish. 

Unfortunately no before pics of it, only the results. I'm happy with the results & that there weren't too many swirl marks to deal with. 

I used a couple of new products today, both of which i was really impressed with. Even in the heat they were easy to work with and buff off. The resulting shine is really good as is the surface texture. I'll be layering up the wax over the coming weeks to deepen the shine a bit more. 

Poorboys White Diamond Glaze - smells of Vanilla

Poorboys Nattys Paste Wax, Blue - smells of Bubblegum

Clean.jpg

IMG_4786.jpg

IMG_4788.jpg

IMG_4792.jpg

M88rt j likes this

On 8/13/2017 at 9:47 PM, M88rt j said:

I did mine this weekend with poor boys black hole then sealed with natty blue paste, great products and will be using again 

received_10159260652765249.jpeg

received_10159260651285249.jpeg

*bump*

Where abouts did you get your M5 bumper and wings from? I'm not so much after the wings, but I'm looking for a M5 bumper and yours looks like a really decent fit compared to some of the ones I've seen!

M88rt j likes this

15 minutes ago, Mashed Potatoes said:

*bump*

Where abouts did you get your M5 bumper and wings from? I'm not so much after the wings, but I'm looking for a M5 bumper and yours looks like a really decent fit compared to some of the ones I've seen!

The wings and bumper were from ebay but there genuine ones not copies 

Mashed Potatoes likes this